nineteen

Warning: there are some gory and graphic descriptions in the very beginning of this chapter read as much as you'd like

Chapter  19

A N N A B E L L E

"Choose one for what?" I ask. 

"How you want to die of course." Caleb said

"And why are you letting us choose?" Cat asked. 

"It would only be far since you guys figured out the plan I had to get the boys to join me." 

"So you’re going to make us choose our death but with the items you used to kill one or more of the guys' family members?" I asked. 

"You guys are smart have I told you that?" Caleb said sarcastically. 

"Why do you want everyone the boys know dead?" Cat asked. 

"You’re getting in the way of my plan." Caleb said. 

"Your plan to take over the government?" Cat asked. 

"Exactly." Caleb faked smiled which made me roll my eyes. 

"Or is it just because we killed your daughter?" Annabelle asked. 

"She was going to die anyway." 

Cat and I looked at each other probably thinking the same thing; what the actual hell is wrong with him?

"You don't think I knew you guys were there? I heard the gun shots fire, I heard Harry in the stairs, and most of all I have security camera's covering every inch of that wine cellar. She was just going to get in the way of the plan too. Better to have you kill her then to have to tell people her own father shot her. And the less blood I have on my hands." 

"How did you even know we figured out what you did to the guys' families?" Cat asked. 

"Microphones in the car." He replied simply, "Anyway enough with the questions. How would you like to die?" 

He waited for us to answer then pointed to each item explaining how the death would be in gory descriptions. 

"We have a box of matches were you can burn alive right here, right now. You'll only feel the burning heat for thritiy seconds or so until you go numb and turn to ashes. Just like Harry's parents did. You can just imagine what it feels like." He said holding up the box of matches. 

He set that down and picked up the car keys, rotation them around his finger while explaining. "Or we have the keys to my Range Rover. You'll only have 5,600 pounds compressed against you. Every bone in your body will break, just like how Zayn's sister died. That wouldn't be my first choice if I were you." 

He set the keys back on the table picking up the gun, "Or you could get shot; simple and easy and less painless then the other ones. It wouldn’t be much fun for me though. But you'll die like Niall's father did. Just two shots in the chest destroy your vital organs, you'll go into shock, and then your brain will shut down." 

He puts the gun down and goes the electric chair. "Now this on the other hand, is probably the most painful one. It's quite gory really. You’re strapped everywhere in this chair. This is pulled over your head of course," he said tapping the metal scalped-shaped dome, "You are then blindfolded so you have no idea when the lever is pulled. When the lever is pulled a jolt of five-hundred to two-thousand volts is given. That lasts for thirty seconds. I'll wait a few seconds for you to cool down, and if you are still breathing I'll do it again and again until you’re not breathing anymore. You'll most likely grip the chair arms and struggle to get out of the chair which can cause you to fracture or break your bones. Your tissues will also swell. Smoke and steam will rise from your body and you'll smell the smell of burning flesh. Your skin will turn bright red and blister; which I get the most enjoyment out of this. It was fun electrocuting Louis' best friend." He said.