fifteen

Chapter 15

H A R R Y  

I park the car about five blocks down from the wine company. I get the weapon bag from the trunk that we keep in case of an emergency. I don't know what I'm dealing with and it's dangerous walking into the unknown with no back up, I just have myself and I'm counting on my instincts. You could say I came here unprepared; I don't know where the girls are, if Caleb has anyone guarding and if he does how many are there? This whole plane could fail and I could die along with it. All I know is that I know for sure Caleb is here. 

I walk to the building which isn't big at all. It looks deserted but it doesn't at the same time. The windows are shattered and through the windows you can see light fixtures barley attached to the ceiling. It dark and looks like no one has been inside it for years. But there are cars in front of it and looks like there's knew appliances to the door. He's defiantly here. 

I circle around the building to see any exits. There are two doors; the front and a broken down door in the back. The door in the back looks like it could be ripped off its hinges by a slight touch. I take precautions and decide to go through a broken window. There may be an alarm or something if I try to open one of the doors. I choose a window that has the least broken glass still attached to the window pane. I climb in through the window trying not to make too much noise. 

This isn't my first break in. When I was with Caleb we had to break into banks, stores, houses just anywhere to get what we needed. But he wasn't the one doing the breaking and entering. It was me mostly. Sometimes he would get one of the other boys to break in but most of the time it was me. He told me I was faster quicker and smarter at this then the other boys. That was only because I had past experience with breaking and entering. It's not something I'm proud of either. 

When my sister went off to college, I left my grandmother and the home; I was a teenage runaway you could say. But I was different back then. I was like a runaway with no humanity inside of me. All of my feeling was shut off. I didn't want to feel anymore. I didn't want to feel the pain of the thought that I killed my parents and I made my sister hate me. I didn't want to feel so I didn't feel. I didn't have a care in the world. 

That's when Caleb found me. He told me if I went with him, I'd be happier, little did I know what he wanted me for. I was a reckless stupid teenager who would do anything to be happy again. But Caleb he stalked our family. I find out later he pretended to be a fireman and told my parents I was still in there. That's why they went in there. He wanted my parents to die in that fire. He wanted them dead so I could become what I use to be. 

That someone I used to be killed people and stole anything he wanted. The people I killed were innocent but I didn't care about them so they were dead to me. Now all I have is regret. There is so much guilt built up in me sometimes it’s just too hard to keep inside of me. When the old me had too much guilt and couldn't keep it in he'd go out and either kill someone or steal something. Now when I can't take it I get a beer, smoke, or do anything to distract myself from it. 

And when I die, if I go to hell I know I deserve it. What I did to people when I was young is never okay. All I can do now is ask for forgiveness to the families and friends that I've killed. There is not one day I feel bad. 

I'm wanted in so many states and most of all in London. Maybe that why I went with Caleb when I did; to get out of London and start a new life. But my disturbed life followed me wherever I went because Caleb followed me wherever I went. He said he would help me when all he ever did was make it worse. 

Once I jump in through the window, I open the duffel bag full of weapons to see what I have; about six handguns, three riffles, and two shot guns, there's two magazines for each gun, a bow with six arrows, a hatchet, a whip, and twelve daggers with straps to attach them to your body. I take off my Leather jacket and attach a dagger onto my forearm then put it back on. I take the two magazines for the hand gun and attach them to my belt. Then I take one more hand gun and attach that also to my belt.