forty-one

Okay I just wanted to say, no one can be really sure if voodoo – or back magic – is even real. To say that voodoo magic is real it’s basically saying that you believe in voodoo magic. By saying voodoo magic isn’t real it means that you don’t believe in it.  It’s your opinion really, and I believe in black magic. So if you think this voodoo stuff in my book is crap that’s your opinion.

Chapter 41

Cat

“Why the hell did you need to hurt her so much?” Harry yells at Rebekah from the hallway outside my room

“She was a bitch to me,” Rebekah replies.

“The word bitch and Cat do not fit together in a sentence. Sure she can be stubborn but she is not a bitch,” Harry says.

“She stole Elijah from me. Elijah was supposed to protect me and only me.” Rebekah says.

“First off Cat didn’t even want to be there in the first place.  I asked Elijah to protect her and he said he would.” Harry says.

“Don’t listen to them,” Kol says. It was his turn to watch me. It was Harry’s idea that I needed to be watched at all times. I’m not sure why though.

“Kol, why did you do it? I mean because of you I was kidnapped by Dalia. You could’ve helped Zayn and I. But you betrayed us.”

“I know I’m sorry Cat. I’m so sorry. I didn’t know who to trust.”

“You trust me Kol! Me; never have I done anything to you that hurt you.” I say.

“My mother said she would kill me and everyone who is important to me if I didn’t side with her.”

“Jesus, your mother are father a pain in the ass you know that?”  I say getting up from the bed and heading towards the door.

“Cat where are you going?” Kol asks.

“You’re mother needs to know what it felt like to be trapped down there, being voodooed or whatever you call it. She deserves to suffer.” I say before walking out the door.

The conversation between Rebekah and Harry stops when they see me.

“Hi, Cat how are you?” Rebekah asks.

“Shut up,” I say and they both seem taken back by my reply. “What you don’t think I heard you Rebekah calling me a bitch? Well guess what you’re one too. Probably an even bigger one; poising Elijah, probably the only brother of yours who gives a shit about you,”

“Cat that’s enough. “  Harry says.

I roll my eyes and continue to walk towards the basement where Ester is.

“Cat what are you doing out of bed?” Caleb asks when he sees me.

“I’m fine and I’ve been fine,” I say walking over to Ester.

“I thought my sister would have done worse to you,” Ester fake smiles.

“Trust me, it was just the place itself that hurt me,” I say.

“Well you belong there don’t you? An asylum for a crazy bitch like you? I suppose you fit right in,” Ester spits.

“At least I had people who helped me get out of there. Here you have absolutely no one to help you.”