fifty-nine

Chapter 59

I knock on the door and Harry opens up the door.

"What weapons did you guys get?" He asks.

"Just a few more guns. Can we talk?" I ask.

He nods and opens the door further. On his smile table in his room there is guns apart in the process of being reloaded and piles of ammunition next to it.

"What did you want to talk about?"

"Tonight, you heard Ansel, he told us to say goodbye incase anything is going to happen."

"Everything's going to be fine."

"Are you one hundred percent sure of that? Because I'm not."

"Then go say your goodbyes to the boys and Lela, not me. I could care less." He says.

"Don't lie, can you hold off the act for just one second?" I ask getting a tad bit annoyed.

"Then get on with it," Harry says walking over to the table. He starts loading the clips with ammo.

"You know what never mind, screw you," I say walking out the door.

"Cat wait," I hear Harry call but I ignore him and walk down the stairs down to the basement. I kind of hoped that Harry would've followed me but we don't live in chick flick movies do we?

"Liam?" I call.

"Yeah?" He asks coming out of the spare bedroom.

"Ansel called saying we needed to leave in twenty minutes so we need to leave soon." I say.

Liam nods. Louis, Niall, Zayn and Lela came down after I said that. "Did you try saying goodbye to Harry, Cat?" Louis asks.

"Tried too, did you?"

"Tried too," Niall says.

"Well I say this calls for a hug? It's not a big goodbye but I don't really want that. I don't like saying goodbye."

We all smile and pull in for a group hug. When we were that close to each other, you could practically smell the fear and anxiousness from all of us.

"We're going to be okay; after this is over we will continue to live our lives, but happy ones, not fearful ones." Zayn says.

We pull up next to Ansel's car and we just sit in the car for a moment. The car's air was filled with mixed emotions you could practically taste - fear, anxiousness, gratefulness, and even a hint of love. I look in the review mirror and make eye contact with Caleb who gives me a nod. I'm not sure if that was for confidence or not but it worked, all of the 'what if's' disappeared from my mind and I only cared about one thing - killing Dalia.

I get out of the car when Caleb does and the rest of the boys follow. Lela and Louis go to the back of the van and open the double doors where all of the hacking computers and equipment was. He came out seconds later with eight ear pieces. "Put these on before Ansel gets out of the car, there is a little switch on the side that turns them on. When you turn them on Lela and I will be able to hear you inside of the van and you'll be able to hear us." He passes them out to each of us and we all put in the ear piece, it wasn't noticeable to Ansel would have no idea what we were doing.

We hear Ansel's car door open then shut and our conversation dies off. Ansel joins us but only for a minute. "I'm going to peek inside real quick to see what we are dealing with."