fifty-five

Chapter 55

Cat

"It's always nice to see a true killer in his true element isn't it?" Dalia says when she walks over to me.

"No, you did this to him." I say to her.

"I invited him to the party, sweetheart. He's the one dancing on the table." Dalia says.

The gym door swings open again for the thousandth time and Freya storms in, angry.

"Where the hell did that bitch go?" Freya screams walking towards me.

Dalia steps in front of me before Freya can reach me, "What's going on?"

"That Lela bitch, she's gone. She's supposed to be unconscious on the god damn floor outside but she's gone! And there's no way she could magically wake up that quick! Where the hell is she?"

Dalia turns to me, "Who else of you are here."

"There's lots of people her Dalia, I mean it is wanna-be senior again prank night isn't it?" I say sarcastically. I smirk to myself because I know Zayn and Niall got to her.

"Where's the rest of them?" Dalia asks directing towards Liam, "Where Louis, Zayn and Niall."

"There not here." Liam says.

"Well, well more lies." Dalia says, "I can see right through you because you see you lie just like Harry does."

"Where are they?" Freya screams at me.

"I don't know," I say simply, "I'm not with them."

Freya's hand rises to make contact with my cheek but a hand stops her. "Knock it off!" Dalia screams at Freya.

Then Dalia turns around to me. "Where are they? Be honest darling."

"I'm telling you, I don't know. We all split. Liam and I went one way. Sammy and Lela went another. And Niall and Zayn went another way. My guess is they are probably around the school."

"And the Louis boy. What about him?"

"He's not exactly up to anything but having sex with any whore he can find since someone killed Lauren." Liam says looking back at Harry who was staring down at the two bodies he just sliced apart.

"Well that's quite unfortunate for your brother then. If they were here then I wouldn't have to kill your brother sooner than I planned. So since we are doing this the hard way, let's put a clock on it?" Dalia says.

The man that once held me walks over to the table with a device with a bunch of buttons on it and it's a button. The board that keeps score of the basketball game makes a buzzing sound and starts counting down twenty minutes.

"Twenty minutes," Dalia says, "If your little friends aren't here by then, Harry I want you to kill again. Only this time on Cat. You know what to do."

"No, Dalia don't do this to him!" I yell, my heart aches for Harry.

"You," Dalia says to Liam, "You are going to help search. But Cat, my darling you are going to stay in here with Harry and you're on the verge of dying brother. Harry, if she tries to run, fracture her spine."

"No, I'm not leaving Cat in here." Liam says.

"Liam go, go find them. Just do as you're told." I say quietly to Liam.