sixteen

Chapter 16        

L O U I S 

"We need to get him to a hospital." Lauren said once we lay harry down in the car. 

"Wow, I wish I thought of that sooner Lauren." I snapped. Lauren looked taken back but she put her attention back on harry who looked like he was dying. 

"Harry, you need to keep your eyes open. Stay with us." I say. 

"I'm trying." He grunted in pain. 

I turned to Lauren, "Get a rag or something and put pressure on his ankle. He's losing too much blood."

She looked around something in the car but she couldn't find anything. She lifted her shirt off and put it around his ankle. She was in a bar which is nothing, I haven’t seen before. 

"What? Did you miss this?" She asked when she saw me starring. 

I shifted my eyes to harry, who was giving me a strange look. Lauren and I were a thing you could say but we didn't want anyone to know about us so we stopped whatever we were when people started getting suspicious. By people I mean Zayn. Zayn is very over protective of her and doesn't want her getting her. I guess he blames himself and partly me for her ending up in this mess. 

"We still need to find Cat." Harry barley got out.

"She wasn't in there?" I asked.

"Who the hell is Cat?" Lauren asked putting pressure on Harry's ankle. 

"Harry's friend." I said. 

"Great someone else you guys got into this mess." She sighed. 

I rolled my eyes then asked my question directed to Harry again, "Caleb doesn't have her?" 

"No, not according to Chrissy anyway. The way she said she had no idea where Cat was, it felt like she was telling the truth." 

"You sure that couldn't have been one of her lies? She's had you fooled for a while now. How do you know she's telling the truth?" Lauren asked. 

"She said 'Maybe you should check your allies'." Harry said. 

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I asked. 

"Well, who are your allies?" Lauren asked. 

"Well, the boys, you, Annabelle, Cat and Alex." Harry said. Then his face looked like something clicked; like the light bulb went off. "Alex" 

"No it can't be him." I said. 

"Louis it's got to be him, it can’t be one of the boys or the girls." Harry said. 

He's right; it can't be any of them. We put our trust into each other I mean we would probably all die for each other. Alex on the other hand, you get the feeling from him, he's keep himself alive before anyone else.

My phone rang and I quickly answered it seeing it was Annabelle. “How’s Harry?" She asked as soon as I answered. 

"Weak, he's losing to much blood. We need to get him help." I say. 

"Who?" Annabelle asked, "We don't have a doctor on speed dial." 

"we may not have one on speed dial but we know where one is." I hear Liam in the back ground. 

"Cat's friend?" I asked. 

Annabelle repeated what I said so Liam could hear. "Yes, I know where she lives but it's far. Can he make it?"