thirty-five

So I decided to update again because four came out! What's your favorite track? I can't decide between Spaces and Fools Gold :) Enjoy the chapter!

Chapter 35

“Sorry Rebekah but we have to get going,” Zayn says.

“But I remember booking your plan ticket back to Boston at nine and it’s only what? Seven thirty? And Cat I thought my mother wanted to speak to you again.

“Well, we’re leaving. Now if you could please tell me where you are keeping Louis, Liam and Niall it’d be nice. I mean sure that traffic excuse was pretty good in the beginning but it kind of feel apart when I realized that they we’re following us the entire time until we were around five minutes from the house. And your face expressions at the airport when Harry decided to come and not Louis.” I state.

“Well I’ll be honest; I didn’t want Kol having the easy work. I mean now it looks like I need to take care of you, harry, and Zayn and even my brother Elijah. Why is that Elijah?”

“Rebekah what are you talking about? What the hell are you, Finn, Kol and Ester planning?” Elijah asks.

“Well we want to make it how it used to be; Kol, Finn, and I do. Where we all hated Caleb, and thought mother and father were dead for good.”

“Sister, where are you going with this?”

“Ever since that bitch came into our lives and brought our brother back to our lives too, things have become different. You used to hate Caleb as much as we did and now you’re taking his side instead of taking the side of the people who have stuck with from the very beginning.”

“She is not a bitch! If anything you’re the bitch, turning against your two brothers and niece.” Harry yells.

“Harry please let me talk to my sister,” Elijah says, “Rebekah why didn’t you come and talk to me about this. If you felt like I was distant from you, you should’ve told me.”

Rebekah laughs, “Please, I could’ve protected myself a long time ago.  I just didn’t want to deal with the money so I played the ‘oh brother, I’m so scared of Caleb please keep me safe.’ And of course you fell for it.

“You greedy bitch.” I say.

“Been called a bitch many times sweetheart. Not once has it affected me.” She fake smiles.

“Where are Niall, Liam and Louis? I swear to god if you don’t tell me-“ I start but she cuts me off.

“You’ll what? Call Harry to your rescue? You see in about a minute or so that drink he had, it’ll kick in. Along with Zayn’s and Elijah you had one too didn’t you?”

“You drugged the drinks?” Zayn asked.

“How else was I supposed to take you guys to Kol? I mean sure I could’ve handled Louis and you, Zayn but no not you and Harry and even Elijah. But I know Cat doesn’t drink, so I suppose I can just kick your ass and then take you down to Kol.”

“How weak do you think I am?”

“Well let’s see you always need a man by your side and someone is always saving your ass.”

“Cat, get out of here, we’ll meet you there.”

“Please, let’s just go. It’s only her.” I say.