thirty-six

Chapter 36

Louis

“What the hell do you want from us?” I scream at Rebekah, “You broke our phones, have us tied up, made me lie to Cat. At what cause? What the hell did we ever do to you?”

“Nothing.” Rebekah says simply.

“Then why are we here?” I yell absolutely frustrated.

“You and your little friends in the other room should be thankful. Harry and Zayn I imagine are going through hell right now.”

“I swear to god if anything happens to them I will slit your throat and don’t you dare think I won’t,” I say threw my teeth.

I hear a scream from the other room next to me. It’s from Niall.

“What are you doing to him?” I scream again.

“Don’t worry you’ll find out in a while. I’ll leave you know.” Rebekah says walking out of the room.

I look around the small room for anything I can use to get out of here, but there’s nothing, even if there as something, I wouldn’t be able to get it. The chair they have me strapped in limits me to things. It’s really like a dentist chair. The room looks so familiar, but I can’t put my tongue on it. I’ve seen this room from somewhere, I just don’t know where.

“Louis,” I hear Liam faintly call. He sounds weak and in pain.

“Liam, are you alright?”

“Doesn’t matter; remember the video of Chrissy that Alex showed us a while ago?”

When he said that, everything clicked. The video that Alex had called us in for almost a year ago, it showed Chrissy strapped to a chair like this, and Caleb was breaking her legs with the hammer. “We’re in Boston.” I finally say.

“We know exactly where too. We’re in Caleb’s wine factory remember?” Liam says.

“How do you know?”

“There’s a wine barrel in this room and from the thin metal walls. It’s a wine factory,”

“How do we get out then?”

“Rebekah, Kol, and some man are going to come in there. The man, he has tools. I saw in the box there were pliers and a bunch of other tools. Somehow you need to grab them or some tool and get yourself out of here. Don’t bother getting Niall and I. We are both hurt. And if somehow you get hurt, we will only make you slower.”

“No, I’m not leaving you guys.”

“Louis listen to me, you are going to get help. You’re not leaving us. You are going to help us. And when you get help, find a way to call Cat, Harry and Zayn. Make sure they are okay and tell them what’s happening. Promise me you will do that Louis, promise.”

“I, I promise.” I finally say after a moment of debating.

The door opening rapidly startled me. Sure enough, three people walk in; two familiar and one stranger. The stranger carries a bag which I see the pliers. 

“What now?” I ask.

I start getting anxious when I hear the man shuffling throw his bag. When the noise of tools clinking together stop the man speaks, “You suffer.”

I don’t even have time to process what’s going on. All I feel is pain in my thumb. It’s unbearable really. My scream echoes which makes the situation worse. I can feel my thumb start to throb.