fifty

Chapter 50

Cat

2 weeks later

"Harry! Let's go!" I call from the bottom of the stairs, "The helicopter leaves in a god damn hour hurry up!"

"Hey can you keep it down I'm trying to sleep," Zayn says from the couch.

"Right sorry, I'm not used to having someone on the couch." I say. "Or three people down in the basement and one in the guest room," I mutter to myself.

Harry makes his way down the stairs with two suitcases. "You know you could always get in bed with Harry he wouldn't mind." Louis says walking into the living room and plopping himself on the couch after Zayn sits up.

"Well I'm not getting my eight hours of sleep like I planned." I hear Zayn say.

"Shut up, Louis." Harry and I say at the same time.

"And Zayn suck it up." I say, "We weren't planning on having you guys back."

"Damn someone is in a mood." Niall says from the kitchen.

"God, is everyone up?" I ask.

"Well your screaming isn't exactly soothing music to listen to." Sammy says walking out of his bedroom and downstairs.

"Well I wouldn't have had to scream if he would've gotten his lazy ass up in time." I say looking at Harry.

"Well I wouldn't have woken up late if you would've told me what time we were leaving." Harry says.

"Why didn't you just ask me?" I ask.

"I was going to but you were asleep at eight o'clock. Little miss 'I'm too tried to stay up late all the god damn time'," Harry mocks me.

"Quit your arguing or flirting or whatever you want to call it and get going already." Liam says joining the conversation.

"Yeah get going already." Louis says.

"Why are you guys in such a rush to get us out of here?" Harry asks.

"It's not like you can throw a god damn party." I say.

"What the hell is it with you and saying god damn in every sentence?" Zayn asks walking into the kitchen.

"What the hell is it with and eating all of the Lucky Charms? Which by the way I don't appreciate it considering whenever I get up to eat breakfast it's all gone."

"Oh by the way you need to get more." Zayn says.

"Are you fucking kidding me Zayn?" I ask beyond annoyed.

"Cat we need to go in case you forgot." Harry says.

"Oh right, let's go." I say grabbing my suitcase.

"Have fun," Sammy says

"Hey Cat you better watch Gemma, make sure she doesn't attack Harry when she first sees him," Louis calls out the door which causes me to roll my eyes.

"Is it just me or have they gotten more and more annoying?"

"Nope they have always been that way you were just too nice to notice before." Harry says.

"What the hell does that mean?" I ask looking at him.

"Well since we've got back from the prison, you've changed."