fifty-eight

Please remember when reading this chapter, that this book takes place in the future.

Chapter 58

The boys were gathered all around the table in which a blueprint of a building laid on top of. Harry and Caleb were next to Ansel making sure that he won't do anything. But Harry seemed to be more focused on the blueprint, like in the mind of his; he was planning his own plan rather than listening to Ansel's. On the other hand, Caleb was paying very close attention to not only the plan, but Ansel too. If Ansel did something, Caleb would have a knife to his throat before he could even move a few inches. Elijah was up against the wall, but instead of keeping an eye on Ansel, he was watching Harry. Harry didn't only have one pair of eyes on him; he was getting a massive glare from Louis. But Louis was also protecting me; he made sure that him, Niall, Liam and Zayn were near me so that I was in the middle of the four of them.

"Dalia she's here in this bank. It's been abandoned for quite some years now. It's in a small town in the country side of Boston."

"Okay we see that it's a bank dumbass, now tell us the god damn plan." Caleb says in an annoyed tone. Ansel starts laying out the plan, which it was a good plan but there was some minor adjustments made from the rest of us.

"When is this all going down?" Lela asks.

"Tonight, we catch her off guard."

"What if something happens and this plan fails?" Niall asks.

I admittedly knew that he was thinking about the night that Annabelle died, "What if we lose someone?"

"Then you say your goodbyes now. Whatever happens tonight happens. There would be very little we could do to change it." Ansel says, "Now, I'd best be on my way to prepare for tonight."

Everyone stays silent until we hear the door from upstairs shut. "Something isn't right," Caleb says.

"He was lying the whole time." Elijah says kicking himself up against the wall to join the group.

"How do you know?" I ask.

"He had a heart tracker, he has one on me. Your heartbeat quickens when you're lying." Harry says.

"He's correct. I have one on Harry and I put one on Ansel when I greeted him when he walked in. It was steady the entire time."

"So he wasn't lying?" Zayn asks confused.

"Either he wasn't lying or he is just a good liar," Elijah says, "But the heart will also quicken when there is an emotional subject. And when Niall was inferring to the night Annabelle died, I'm assuming all of your heart beats quickened from the touching subject."

"But he didn't even know Annabelle." Louis says.

"True but even Harry, who claims he doesn't have any feeling what so ever, his heart beat quickened even if it was just the slightest bit. Cat, when you talked about losing someone, that usually triggers a emotional spot with people. Whether or not its thinking about losing someone in the future or thinking about someone that you have lost in the past, it will trigger your heart beat to change. Ansel's stayed the same the entire time."

"So what are you saying?" I ask.

"That this plan, it's a setup, we need a plan B." Caleb says.

"Got it," Harry says which causes us to all gather up around the blueprint.

"Alright, Louis you are going to stay back in the van which will be stalked with computers so you can hack into the cameras and the street camera around the perimeter of the bank. I know that there are security cameras that still work because Caleb and I are the reason it shut down. Lela since you're not ever good with weapons but you're good with aiding people, you'll stay behind in case someone gets injured and needs medical attention. You'll have a gun with you so if anyone comes who isn't standing around this table right now, you shoot. Even if it is Ansel, you shoot okay? Now, in this bank, the roof and the top floors have been to hell and back so within this bank that has three floors, they're gone so there is practically no ceiling, probably only one third of it is still there. And that's where Cat and Caleb come in. The both of you will be on that third of the roof with bow and arrows. But you will not shoot an arrow unless one of the five of is in trouble and I call for your help. Elijah, Liam, Zayn, Niall and me will be down in the lobby killing her men because I imagine Dalia will run and hid leaving her men to deal with us."