№34|Celebration!

Start from the beginning

"And...done!" Diane announced, signing the last form for her Eloise adoption, "Eloise Perez, you are officially our daughter!"

Eloise felt tears fall down her cheeks, she quickly wiped them.

"Why are you crying? I thought you wanted us to adopt you?" Gabriella asked, rubbing Eloise's shoulder.

"I-I do, I-I'm just so happy." Eloise smiled, tears still falling.

"Finally! I have a grandbaby to spoil!" Emma cooed, hugging Eloise tightly, "oooh! I can't wait to spoil you!"

"Can't...breath!" Eloise croaked.

"Um...Mama, can you not crush your granddaughter?" Gabriella chuckled nervously.

"Huh?" Emma looked down to see she was smothering Eloise, she quickly let her go, "oh my gods and goddesses! Sorry, hija!"

"It's...fine..." Eloise sweatdropped, getting her breath back.

"I don't have to join the Golden Dragons gang yet, right?" Eloise asked, Gabriella and Diane shook their heads.

"Of course not! We don't accept anyone under the age of 18, but when your 18 you can join if you want, for right now you can still hang out at the mechanics, you just can't take any missions." Gabriella explained.

Eloise left out a sigh of relief, "thank gods..."

Diane kissed the top of her head, "now that you don't have to worry about Helena, you can make a whole new life in New York, you can go to school to learn magi, live with us, have a family. It'll be great, Eloise, I promise."

"I can't believe you all found mates!" Glinda cheered, hugging her children, "and you finally took down Juniper! I'm just so proud of you all!"

"I'm just so glad to see you again," Cruella chuckled, "we haven't seen you since we escaped."

"I know! You've grown up so much!" Glinda sobbed, "I missed out on so much! I'm a terrible mother!"

Cruella, Marmalade, and Gillian sweatdropped, "n-no your not! It's alright! Really!"

"You sure?" Glinda wiped her tears, her children nodded, "good, with that being said, it's about time you start making some grandbabies! I'm not gonna be here forever ya know!"

She pointed her fork at Cruella, "you're the oldest Cruella, why don't you and Hex get cracking on some babies?"

Cruella and Hex blushed hard, "hehe...um..."

Marmalade laughed, "yeah, Cruella, get cracking on some babies." she mocked.

"And what are you laughing at Marmalade?" Glinda smirked slyly, "last time I checked, you've been with Emmanuel for 4 years and still no kids."

"I don't think we'll have kids for a while." Emmanuel laughed slightly.

Glinda glared at him, "and how long is a while?"

Emmanuel gulped, "you know what, I'll get working right away, miss!"

"Whipped," Gillian snorted.