№33|DeVille Cup Finals: A Battle For The Ages!

Start from the beginning

"We've been dating for almost a week, and you decided to bring me up in this death trap," he sighed shaking his head, "thanks hun..."

"You're welcome," Kieko giggled, "NOW LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!"

"Now this match is unlike any other! Juniper herself has requested to allow her opponents 2 substitutes while Juniper gets none. Also, this match is for all the marbles folk! Winner gets the DeVille Family fortune!" Keiko shouted, watching as the crowd went wild.

"Now, let's meet our contestants! You know her, you love her, she's more of a wicked witch than Elfba herself! Juniper DeVille!"

Juniper smiled and waved at the fans as they faced her presence, "thank you, lovelies!"

"And her opponent! The leader of the Golden Dragons, undefeated ultimate fighter, the woman who was too cold for even Elsa! Emma "The Ice Queen" Perez!"

There were some cheers mixed with boos, but Emma didn't care, her eyes going wide when she spotted Edgar, Jasmine, Dizzy, and Shawn in the audience.

"Kick her ass little sis!" Edgar cheered.

Emma laughed a little, "oh trust me," her laugh turning into a scowl when she faced Juniper, "I will."

"So, the undefeated 'Ice Queen' thinks she's a woman enough to step to me?" Juniper flipped her hair, "please, don't kid yourself."

"Honey," Emma chuckled cockingly, "you have no idea what I can do to you. I was raised in a fighting ring."

"That might be so but can your little Ice Magic keep up with my many, many, magis?" Juniper questioned with a smirk.

"I guess well never know unless we fight," Emma said, getting into her fighting stance.

"With that being said, contestants are you ready?!"

"Yep." Juniper and Emma replied in unison.

"Audience are you ready?!"

The audience erupted in cheers, bringing a smile to Keiko's face.

"THEN LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!! BEGIN THE MATCH!"

"Freeze Lancer!" the snowflake tattoo on her palm began to glow and created a lance made of ice that was fired at Juniper in multiple directions. Juniper, however, dodged, making sure to take note of the attack.

"You're not gonna get away that easily!" Emma yelled, creating a massive intricately-designed hammer made of ice, with ice spikes at the head. The giant hammer was brought down on Juniper, creating a massive impact upon contact.

Much to Emma's disdain, Juniper dodged again, remembering the attack and muttering something.

"What the hell are you muttering about?!" Emma scolded, her anger bubbling.

"Not that your simple little mind would know but one of my many magics is Copy Magi," Juniper began to explain, "I'm kinda like that weird copy ninja guy in naruto everyone likes. What's his name...ah!" she snapped her finger, finally remembering the name, "Kawaki!"