№31|The Past That Haunts Us (Part 1)

Начните с самого начала

“Gillian!” Cruella yelled, watching as her brother gasped for air. She tried to get to Gillian's side but Tangerine held her and Marmalade back.

Outside the dream, Gillian felt like his lungs weren't working. He felt his air supply shorten with every quick breath he took.

Even though his eyes were close, he grabbed onto Rosemary's hand, squeezing it tightly.

“I don't...want to...leave yet...mom, Cruella, Marmalade...no…” Gillian rasped.

Rosemary kissed Gillian's hand before letting it go. Rushing towards Diane's room, before she could knock, Diane opened the door.

“Diane, the DeVille Kids-”

“I know, Hex informed me moments ago.” Diane put on her white shawl, “bring them into the living room.”

Moments later, the Golden Dragons were in the living, all worried over the DeVille kids.

Diane hovered her hand over Cruella's horehead. She sighed, shaking her head “I wish I could tell you it's just a normal nightmare but it isn't.”

“Then what is it?” Emmanuel asked, holding Marmalade in his arms.

“It's a synchronized dream,” Diane began, “it's only happened once in history so this is pretty monumental.”

“Diane,” Hex glared at her “I get it remarkably and shit but they're hurting, so rather than marvelling in the fact of how this is, how about you tell us why it's happening.”

“Don't talk to me like that,” Diane glared back at him.

Hex sighed “sorry, I should not have done that. Can you please help us Diane.”

“That's the thing,” Diane inhaled sharply, “we can't disrupt a synchronized dream under any circumstances.”

“Why not?! She's suffering!” Emmanuel scolded, holding Marmalade closer to him.

“I know Emmanuel, I know,” Diane pinched the bridge of her nose, “but if we wake them up they'll die.”

“Wha-What?!” Rosemary's eyes went wide.

“Yes, it's like waking a sleepwalker, we gotta let them process the nightmare to its entirety.” Diane stated, Emmanuel scrunched up his fist.

“So that means we have to leave them to suffer?! No way!” Emmanuel shook his head, “I’ve never seen Marmalade in such pain before and I’m not gonna sit here and watch her suffer!”

“Would you rather sit here for a few hours and then get Marmalade back or wake her up and be the reason she dies?” Gabriella wagered, Emmanuel sighed and sat back down.

“I guess your right…” Emmanuel muttered.

“Exactly, now the best thing for them right now is for you to be there for them when they wake up. Make sure they know it was only a past memory and it can't hurt them.” Diane rubbed Rosemary’s shoulder.

“They’ll be okay, right?” Rosemary whispered.

“Of course, just don't wake them.” Diane smiled, patting her shoulder before the team walked back to their rooms.