𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍: 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙎𝙄𝙓

Começar do início

Alora smiled warmly at Dr. Selvig, thanking him for aiding Kal when he needed. "But eventually you got your memories back?"

Kalum chuckled, as if the memory of how he got them back was hilarious. "Obviously, but it was a super weird experience. It came in form of a dream, but instead of being plain memories it was a woman."

"Please, don't tell me about your wet dreams." Alora cut him off with a playful slap on his arm.

Kalum pushed her, Alora chuckled before they resume their conversation. "It was not a wet dream, perv. And it was actually really hilarious, you know how many women or men would kill to forget their ex? The woman in my dream was my betrothed and I didn't even remember her."

"Ouch." Alora sassed.

"She told me who she was and what had happened to me, she gave me all the answers and all my memories back." Kalum glance at Alora, her mind fully set on him. "She wasn't supposed to do that, where I come from its forbidden to aid a banished person. They basically don't exist anymore, but she helped me anyways and she gave me the book I used to teach you when you were a kid."

"Cool, but how if it's forbidden? Wouldn't she get caught?" Alora asked, Kalum nodded with a small smile on his face.

"Ma'at, is the goddess of Justice and Truth but she can be very sneaky and clever." Alora studied the way his features morph into one of tenderness and admiration, it reminded her of the way Christian would look at her. "This world is connected to other worlds, there are hidden gateways immortals use to enter this planet without setting off any signal."

"Sick, this is so cool. Kalum why the hell didn't you tell me this as a bedtime story?" Alora asked in disbelief, Kalum chuckle as he threw his arm around her shoulders and playfully ruffle her dirty hair.

"Because you're too curious and this story would've kept you on your toes like it's doing it now." Kalum pointed out, Alora let out a defeated sigh knowing he had a valid point.

"Touche."

Eventually after a seemingly long walk, they arrived at Jane's old trailer with a passed out Dr. Erik Selvig. Kalum helped Thor with Selvig as Alora knocked on the door, the rattling noise startle a sleepy Jane Foster who quickly bolted towards it. The door swung open causing Alora to take a quick step back or else the door would kindly slap her on the face.

Jane's hazel eyes took in the three of them before her eyes settling on a passed out Erik. "Erik! Oh God, is he alright?"

Alora nodded. "He's fine just got carried away at Machete's Bar."

The doctor groan loudly, Jane's shrieked gave him a nasty headache, Alora move to the side and allowed Thor and Kalum to walk inside the trailer. Dr. Selvig's head lean back causing him to hit his head on the doorway, everybody grimaces at the hit.

"Sorry, my friend." Thor apologize, his apology was sincere but his eyes twinkle with amusement.

Alora followed in, standing close to the doorway as her eyes wander around at Jane's mobile home, the place was a mess. "Put him on the bed."

The young Stark watched as Thor and Kal laid Selvig on Jane's bed with care, Alora smiled at their tender expression and she could tell Jane notice it too.

"I still don't believe you're the God of Thunder." Dr. Selvig mumble, half asleep half awake. "But you ought to be."

Thor grins, pats him on the cheek gently before putting a warm blanket over the man. Kalum patted Thor on the back before moving away and walking toward Alora. "These are your chambers?"