𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍: 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

Magsimula sa umpisa

"That isn't a satellite crash." Alora throws Jane a mean glare before giving up on the stubborn scientist. "They would have hauled the wreckage away, not built a city around it."

"Maybe we underestimated its importance." Alora mumbles. "Maybe I was right when I told you the rainbow tornado spit it out." Alora seethes the last words, gray eyes glaring at Jane.

Thor shrugs off his jacket, Alora threw him a quizzical look as he hands it to her. "You're going to need this."

"Uhm, why?" Just as Alora questions Thor, thunder rumbles overhead, with a sigh she takes his jacket and passes it to Jane.

"Stay here. Once I have Mjolnir, I will return what they stole from you." Thor instructs as he glances between the two women, their eyes narrowed as they stare at him with disbelief. "Deal?"

"Are you out of your mind?" Alora hisses, followed by Jane. "No! Look what's down there! You can't just walk in, grab out stuff, and walk out!"

Thor frowns. "No."

"Hallelujah." Alora mumbles in relief while Jane sighs.

"I'm going to fly out." Thor finishes off confidently, Alora eyes bulge as she watches Thor head toward the crater.

"Oh fuck me." Alora whines, running a hand over her straight blonde hair.

Jane stares at Alora with panic eyes. "What the hell did we do?"

Alora kneels down on the dirt, careful not to be seen by any guard. "What Erik probably told you not to do."

A heavy down pour drenches Jane Foster and Alora Stark as they hesitantly wait for their friend, both of them had witness Thor fighting two guards without much difficulty. Thunder and lightning crackle from above causing shivers to go down Alora's spine as she tries to find Thor but he was nowhere to be seen. Alora's breath hitches, the alarm sounds and the security lights explode to life meaning one thing, Thor's cover was blown. A spotlight fires out from the base and sweeps across the ridge toward Jane and Alora, both women duck just as it passes by them.

"We are so screwed if we get caught." Alora said, the panic was evident in her voice.

Jane pulls out her cellphone and quickly dials Dr. Selvig's number which sent her straight to voicemail. "Erik, okay, first of all, don't worry. I'm—we are perfectly fine, really." Alora flinches at the sound of dogs barking, men shouting orders and distant gunshots. "But if you don't hear from us again, you might want to come out to the crater site and look for us. I kind of did what you said I shouldn't do. Thanks, bye."

Alora giggles nervously, the woman not knowing if she should be crying from the nerves or laughing for getting tricked by a complete stranger. "This is not how imagined my night would end."

"Damn him and his stupid good looks." Jane whispers, the scientists scolded herself.

Alora peaks over the edge of the ridge, her eyes widening as she stares the myriad of guards running inside the tube, all armed. "Oh no..."

"What? What is it?" Jane moves, her eyes witnessing the guards entering the tube with guns on their hands. "What do we do?"

"What can we do?" Alora shakes her head. "What use can we be if we get caught?"

"We can't abandon him, Alora." Jane insists, eyes hard.

Alora glances at the stubborn scientists before shooting a worried look at the base, wondering what has Thor gotten himself into. Suddenly there he was, covered in mud, Alora snatches the binoculars from Jane as she stares at Thor trying to lift the hammer. The woman's heart began to race, all her doubts and belief will be answer if Thor lifts the hammer, but her heart drops as she notices him struggling. Thor seems confuse, worried, as he tries to lift the hammer from the rock but it wouldn't bulge and suddenly Alora felt like a fool for believing a stranger. Kalum would be cracking up if she told him she believed Thor was the actual God of Thunder he taught her about.

"I'm sorry, Jane." Alora says as she looks away, handing Jane the binoculars. "He's a fraud."

"What?" Jane breaths out, seeing through the binoculars and finding Thor kneeling down before the strange hammer lodge in a stone when. Guards began to surround him and point their guns at him, Jane gasps and stands up abruptly, dropping the binoculars on the ground. "Thor!"

Alora's eyes widen as she dashes after Jane, gripping her flannel shirt just as the spotlight darts toward them. Jane and Alora freeze, the blonde Stark quickly grabs Jane's arm and pushes her behind her as she raises her hands.

"Jane, you gotta leave right now." Alora seethes.

"Not a chance."

"Go!" Alora barks, her head turning to see her and for the first time in a week Alora eyes flash a bright orange causing Jane to stagger back in surprise. "Go find Erik and then come help us."

Alora begins to walk toward the guards with her hands raised, the blonde woman shivered from the cool breeze and the drench clothes. The guards quickly handcuff her and take her to the detention center, she sits alone in an interrogatory room with her drench clothes. The blonde let out a sigh of relief as she uses her powers to warm up, a light steam could be seen leaving her body as her clothes begin to dry up.

The door slides open, in walks Agent Coulson holding warm clothes in one hand, Alora stares at Coulson with a shock expression. The Agent chuckles upon seeing Alora already dried up, he sets the clothes on the table before offering her a friendly smile, the same he offered her at the Firefighter benefit.

"I brought you some clothes, I was told you might need a change." Agent Coulson said. "It came as a surprise to me when one of my agents told me you were Alora Stark; I didn't believe it at first. Like, what would Alora Stark be doing in a place like New Mexico?"

Alora narrowed her eyes, clearly upset with him. "So it was you, you were the man who stole Jane's research."

Agent Coulson sigh, pulling out a chair for him to sit. "I did; orders are not meant to be question."

"That's Jane life what you stole, years of research gone in a blink of an eye." Alora snap. "If you wanted her research that much then why not partner up with her? Use her knowledge, she's an expert, I'm sure she would've helped you."

Agent Coulson smiled once again, but this time it was apologetic. "We can't afford strangers knowing about our organization, it's supposed to be a secret."

Alora chortles. "Says the man who install a massive base with the SHIELD logo plastered almost everywhere. And—oh!" Alora grabs the sweatshirt with the SHIELD logo on full display. "You even got your own merchandise, how cute Mr. Super-secret agent."

Agent Coulson stands up. "Need anything just let me know."

Alora sighs before leaning back on the chair, repeating the last words he told her. "Don't worry, I won't hesitate."

✶ ┊사랑병 ˎˊ˗

ScriveFiorella_ Note

So now Alora thinks Thor
Is a fraud, well that happens
When you in a stranger. No
Matter how good looking.
Next chapter will be loaded,
We're nearing the end of Thor
Movie but I will be writing
About two or three more
Post-Thor chapters about how
Thor's arrival affected Alora
And many other stuff.

So they push back Black Widow
Again, and here I was hoping they
Would be releasing an Eternal
Trailer since I can't wait for that
Movie.

What Marvel movie/series are you
Most excited about?

Stay safe kiddos💕