M Platoon - Logan x Victor x Reader

So, in this one I'm taking it back to WWII and giving you something different. Hope you enjoy.

"Captain (Y/l/n), the General and Colonel will she you now ma'am." The Corporal said, gesturing for her to enter the office.

Captain (Y/f/n) (Y/l/n) had only just arrived, and already she was being called before the big wigs, an occurrence that she had never been keen on; but her curiosity was piqued, and although she was quite well known for her rebellious nature and had often questioned orders, she found herself too intrigued to turn down the sudden invitation.

As she walked into the room, her eyes fell on the large older man that sat behind the desk, another sitting as if observing the proceedings from a darkened corner, the glow from the end of a cigarette periodically lighting up his face.

"Good morning Captain. Please, take a seat." The General behind the desk told her, smiling slightly as she gave him a salute.

"Well, I must say, you aren't exactly what I was expecting." The General chuckled, as (Y/n) took a seat, wondering where this conversation was headed.

"I get that a lot, Sir." (Y/n) replied, turning her head to look at the Colonel in the corned who had just let out a mocking snort.

"I expect you do, Captain. Now I know that you are wondering why you are here." The Colonel said, drawing (Y/n)'s attention back to him.

"It was a question that was popping up in my mind, yes General." (Y/n) told him, trying to sound as respectful as possible.

"We have a special assignment for you." The General said, pulling out a large folder full of paperwork from one of the draws in the old oak desk.

"Yes sir, I had a terrible feeling it might be something like that." (Y/n) stated, the General chuckling to himself as he got up from his sizable leather chair, coming around the desk to sit by her side on the tabletop.

"M Platoon requires a new commanding officer, the last one wasn't quite up to the job, shall we say." The General told (Y/n), as he handed her the file.

"Why would you want me sir, I'm not exactly known for playing by the rules." (Y/n) asked, as she opened the file and slowly flicked through the papers inside.

"Yes, we know Captain, and that's what makes you the perfect candidate, that and of course your other particular talent." The General chuckled, glancing over at the Colonel.

"My particular talent? Whatever do you mean sir?" (Y/n) enquired, as she shut the file, and threw it back onto the desk.

"Come now (Y/n), you really think that we didn't know about your "mutation"? Shapeshifting, isn't it? I've been reliably informed that you can become anyone, all their characteristics, their abilities, everything; is that not correct?" The General asked, his eyes widening in disbelief as (Y/n) instantly changed into an exact copy of him; the old man nearly falling off the corner of the desk as he looked at the mirror image of himself, before she slowly turned back into herself again.

"Very impressive, Captain." The General said, straightening his uniform as he tried to regain his composure.

"How long can you stay like that?" He queried, as he sat back in his large chair across from (Y/n).

"As long as I need to General. So now that you have had firsthand experience of my particular "talent", why don't you just cut all this bullshit, and let me know what this assignment is, Sir!" (Y/n) almost growled, as she crossed her arms and glared at the General.

"They are right about what they say, you show little respect for the rules, or for rank, that means that you are perfect to deal with the biggest thorn in my side; you might even pull the rabble into line." The General told her, pushing the file back towards her.