I'm in Love with a Monster - Loki x Reader

Listen to Fifth Harmony I'm in love with a Monster. I know it's from Hotel Transylvania 2 but it's a fun song, and I thought suited the story.

Yes I love Loki, don't judge.

Warning: The tiniest bit of smut.

It was Friday night at the compound, and all was quiet. Tony in his wisdom, had decided it was Karaoke night, and just to spice things up we didn't get to choose our own songs others got to choose them for us; any refusal to sing would result in a dare, and no one wanted one of Tony's dares.

We had all screamed with laughter when Nat made Tony sing 'Like a Virgin'.

We had all covered our ears when Steve made Bucky sing 'Unchained Melody', and now it was my turn. I wasn't concerned by my singing voice; I knew I could sing; it's just Clint was choosing my song and he had an evil glint in his eyes.

"Ok (y/n), I've got a good one for you. I want you to sing 'I'm in love with a monster'" He chuckled and looked at me and then at Loki and I knew exactly what was going on.

                                     -----------------------------FLASHBACK-------------------------------------

When Loki had come to stay with the Avengers as part of his penance for what happened in New York, everyone, apart from Thor of course, was cold and uninviting to the God of Mischief; but even though I knew what he'd done I was determined to make it my mission to make him feel accepted and comfortable in his new surroundings.

Our relationship started off innocently enough, I'd talk to him even though he insisted on being rude and standoffish towards me. I told him about my life in hopes that that would make him open up to me, and after many months he did.

He told me about all his resentment, his anger, and that fact that he always felt that he wasn't as good as Thor. As I sat there listening to him, tears ran down his face and I had moved to comfort him, wrapping my arms around him holding him tight. It was then I realised why he had been such an easy target for Thanos and why he did what he did. As he sobbed, I kissed his head.

"Loki, you are not that man, Thanos was controlling you, none of it was your fault. You are a good man Loki Laufeyson, I believe that with all my heart. You are kind, loyal and you are better than Thor could ever be. You will always be a greater man, a greater god and greater king than Thor could possibly dream of being."

Loki looked up into my eyes. "Do you truly believe that (y/n)?" He asked.

I kissed him on his forehead. "Loki, I mean every word, never think that I don't believe in you."

He held me tighter and nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck. As we sat there, I rocked him and tried to remember an Asgardian lullaby that Thor had taught me. Finally, when it seemed that Loki was calmer, he moved out of my arms.

"Thank you (y/n), for always being here for me, for putting up with me and accepting me."

He gently took my face in his hands and kissed me. It was soft and gentle, but there was passion and love there too. I melted into his kiss and into his arms. And that as they say was that.

Our relationship blossomed in every way, we had now been together for a year and we couldn't be happier. We loved one another and that was all that was important. We had agreed to keep our relationship secret until the rest of the team accepted Loki, and we had kept it secret until one night a month ago.

Loki and I were in my room after one of our lovely quiet nights on the roof where we would sit and cuddle and talk about the nine realms and Asgard. But now I was on top of him, feeling our bodies connect in the best way, savouring every moment. His hands massaging my breasts while we moaned and the sound of skin against skin echoed around the room. I had asked FRIDAY to make sure the room was soundproof but unfortunately had forgotten to lock the door. As we rode through our orgasms, Clint had pushed his way into my room.