She's gone - X-Men - Part 7 - Young Charles x Young Erik x Reader

So, this is the last part to this imagine. Maybe 😁 I am contemplating doing an epilogue with the older Charles and Erik, as I love Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen. I was thinking about having Erik be his bad old self, but I don't know. Until I decide whether to do the epilogue of not, I hope you enjoy this "last" chapter.

(Y/n) sighed as she looked out of the diner windows. The rain running in rivers down the large panes of glass. It was early. The breakfast rush not likely to happen if the heavy rain continued to fall. The only thing seeming to keep her company was the smell of coffee that was brewing in the jugs behind her.

Since Logan had arrived in town, (Y/n)'s thoughts had been drifting more and more back to home. More and more back to the mansion. Back to Raven and the others. But most of all, back to Erik. She missed him more than she thought possible. She missed his smooth voice, and his strong arms. She missed his smell and the feel of his lips as they kissed her neck. She missed the warmth of his naked body as they lay drenched in sweat in his bed. Their hearts beating violently in their chests as they recovered from their exquisite highs.

Logan was a nice guy, despite his gruff nature. He was easy on the eye, and it was nice being around another mutant again. Someone that knew what it was to be different. But despite all that, he was no Erik. And no matter how hard Nancy tried to push her and Logan together, Erik was the only one she wanted.

"Where's your friend?" Nancy asked, as she came up behind (Y/n). Joining the mutant as she leant on the counter.

"Logan. What? In this weather? I think the only people we are gonna get in here today are the ones with gills and webbed feet." (Y/n) chuckled. Knowing that there were more than likely mutants out there that had just those.

"He's a nice guy, huh? Handsome, tall, broad shoulders. He could do with smiling once in a while, instead of snarling. But personally, I could forgive him that." Nancy chuckled, as she nudged (Y/n) with her hip. (Y/n) knowing perfectly well what the older lady was suggesting.

"Nancy!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she shook her head.

"Don't get me wrong. Logan is nice. And in another time and place. Another life. I could certainly see myself wanting to spend more time getting to know him. But..........I can't. I prefer my men, big, auburn and German. And no matter how much I want to stay away. I miss Erik." (Y/n) continued. Sighing again as she rested her head in her hands. Closing her eyes and imagining the magnetism manipulator bursting through the door, a thin white shirt sticking to his skin thanks to the rain. Her knight in shining armour taking her into his arms and carrying her off into the sunset.

"Maybe ya should go home, (Y/n). I'm sure that this Erik of yours misses ya as much as ya miss him. What about ya friends? Ya know that ya don't really belong here." Hank said, as he came up next to her and placed his arm around her shoulder. Nancy glaring at her husband for daring to suggest such a thing.

"What? And give up my apron and coffee pot? Give up the smell of Sam's pigs, and axel grease from AJ? Give up my room at the hotel, and the thrill at the rush of passengers as they get off Frank's bus? Never!" (Y/n) declared with a chuckle. Hank continuing to ignore his wife's evil stare, as he pushed the point further.

"I know it will be difficult ta give up all tha glitz and glamour of Huntersville. But ya meant for somethin better than this diner. Ya can't waste ya life here." Hank told her, as (Y/n) rested her head on his large chest.

"I do want to go home, Hank. I miss Raven and Beast. I miss Cassidy and the others. I.......I miss Erik. But I don't know what Charles will do. What he will say. I don't think I can go back if all I return to is what I left in the first place. I still care for Charles; despite all he's done. I don't think I'll ever stop caring about him. But if he is still looking for answers in the bottom of a bottle, then I am better off here." (Y/n) explained. The sudden ringing of the tiny bell above the door alerting the three to the fact that someone had braved the rain, and would be wanting a big, greasy breakfast.