The announcement - Part 2 - Tony Stark x Scott Lang x Reader

(Y/n) sighed happy, as she finally pulled up outside Scott's place. Her smile growing wide as she was greeted by smiles and waves from Scott and Cassie. A high pitched squeal coming from the little girl as (Y/n) got out of the car.

"TEMPEST!" The little girl shouted, as she ran up and gave (Y/n) a huge hug.

"Hi Peanut, how's my favourite girl?" (Y/n) asked, as Cassie dragged her over to her father, who was waiting in the doorway.

"Hi bug." (Y/n) said, as Scott pulled her into his arms. His warm embrace instantly making her feel better.

Since the moment (Y/n) had met Scott Lang, she had liked him. He was intelligent, handsome, funny, kind and had the sweetest nature. She always knew that he should be the kind of man that she should care for. Not a spoilt, petulant, playboy billionaire with an apparent death wish. And (Y/n) hoped that being away from the said billionaire, would finally help her appreciate that Scott was the man for her.

"Hi natural disaster." Scott replied with a chuckle, as he kissed (Y/n) gently on the forehead. Taking the opportunity to hold (Y/n) for as long as he possibly could.

"I'm sorry for calling you so late last night, Scott. And thanks for letting me crash at your place for a while. You don't know how much I need this." (Y/n) told Scott, as she looked up at him. The pair smiling fondly at one another before Cassie pushed her way between the two adults.

"Tempest. You can share my room. Daddy helped me make up a bed for you. And you can borrow my favourite teddy bear to help you sleep." Cassie said happily, as she took (Y/n) and Scott's hands, pulling them both into the house.

>>------------------------------<<

"So? What did he do this time?" Scott asked, as he perched himself on the corner of the bed, watching as (Y/n) unpacked her few belongings.

"Oh, you know. Nothing out of the ordinary. Drinking too much, not eating enough. Having me take out his latest Barbie doll after he's finished with them. You know. The usual." (Y/n) replied, as he stopped what she was doing, and took a seat next to him.

Scott, like everyone else knew what (Y/n) had done for Stark since Pepper had left. He hated to admit it, because he knew deep down that the elemental wouldn't be doing all those things for the billionaire unless she cared for him, but he had always had a thing for the woman sat next to him. And he had hoped that one day she would finally see sense and get away from the man that was causing her so much pain.

"You know he's no good for you, don't you?" Scott asked, as he slowly took (Y/n) hand. His heart beating a little faster as she lay her head on his shoulder.

"Yeah. I know. Well, from now on, I don't care. From now on Anthony Edward Stark can look after himself. He can take out his own trash, because I won't be around to do it for him. From now on, I am only going to concern myself with men that deserve to be cared for." (Y/n) replied, as she snuggled just a little further into Scott's side.

"And, er...........did you happen to have a particular man in mind?" Scott enquired, as (Y/n) looked up at him.

"Wellllllll........ there is someone. He's a little weird, but he's funny, kind and handsome, and not a million miles away from where I am now." (Y/n) chuckled, her eyes fluttering shut as Scott brushed her hair back behind her ears.

"You know. I think that man would like you to stay with him for as long as you like. I think that he might want to care for you too." Scott said, as he slowly leaned down. His lips ghosting over (Y/n).

"Daddy! Tempest!" Cassie called out. Scott and (Y/n) almost jumping apart as the little girl ran into the room.

"Can we have a tea party now that Tempest is here? You promised we could." Cassie asked her father, as she jumped onto his lap.