Day 05

Day 05 - A Song That Reminds You Of Someone

Well! Now there's a lot of songs in that list! I actually made it a playlist last year, but it hasn't been updated in a while.

I'm thinking this one is gonna be judged on the newer songs in that playlist (so new, in fact, that they aren't on there), and whichever songs pop into my head. And basically right now the only song I can seem to think of is Helena, which reminds me of @ShowThemEveryScar , but I've already used that so I guess I'm just gonna have to find another one.

Hmm... -scrolls through iTunes- Ooh! Angels On The Moon by Thriving Ivory will forever remind me of my friend Michaela (who sadly doesn't have a Wattpad account), as she was the one who introduced it to me in the first place as well as that's the song I have to play at her funeral (yes, we plan ahead).

Black and Yellow by Wiz Khalifa! Now that song contains a bunch of memories -dreamy eyes- the time at the pool, when my friend Joe left that song on repeat and went to go get something, leaving us without any means to stop the song. Another time, I had my friend and this little boy who was my neighbour fall asleep on my shoulder to this song... and it was another friend of mine's (and my own) theme song, as our was black and yellow.

Okay, I figure you don't want to hear all of these stories of mine, as you haven't lived or talked to the people, so I'm boring you. I'll stop, and save it for the winning song (hey, I have to give the reason why I picked it)!

Maybe the first song @ShowThemEveryScar ever sang for me... now what was that... oh, it was Helena :/ lol! Um... let's think... I've got it! The perfect song is (don't hate me)...

Starships by Nicki Minaj! I know I know, you're probably sitting there thinking What On Earth?! But the reason for this is because the last day before I left Oman, I sent the entire time with my friend Michaela. I slept over at her house the night before, and stayed there until about 11 PM. The entire day, the one song that was stuck in our heads was Starships. We never really liked it, but for some reason that day we did. And @ShowThemEveryScar came round at some point, and she too joined the fun. Even within the last five minutes before I left for good, she snuck out of her house to join Michaela and I. Normally she could never do that, let alone get away with it! That night she did. The entire car trip, plane flight, and the following day after landing Starships was the song on my mind, and that's why I will forever love it (but nothing else by Nicki Minaj, or her).

Comment your stories down below!! V