Day 19

Day 19 - A Song From Your Favourite Album

;-; that is so mean!! I... I can't pick a favourite album!! That's such a cruel requirement! It's like telling a mother to pick her favourite child (and no one can ask me that because I am never having children. Although I may adopt...)!!

I shall ask my consultant. Just a second *tic tac toc tic tac* -waits impatiently- and as it turns out, after that long wait (it was longer for me), she doesn't know. Well then. She could have at least suggested an album, sheesh!

Using my Vooshkala skills (spinning around on my wheelie chair and eating chocolate), I shall now determine the beginning letter for the album and pick one of those. Yush. It's a brilliant plan; fool proof! *sets up letters* ready? Okie dokies!

Um... as it turns out, that plan was not entirely flawless. I've decided on a new method, where I shall sing the alphabet in my head and my friend will tell me when to stop and the letter that I land on shall be the beginning letter of the album! Let's go!

(A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z x23) erm... as you can probably tell, after singing the alphabet 23 times with no interruption, I decided to stop. Turns out my friend left me hanging. I don't even know if she entirely understood the concept of stopping me, so I'll have to ask somone else to do it instead. Oh wait, she told me stop now that I've stopped counting. -.- We're gonna try this again now. (A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z x10 A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X). Well How productive, friend. She landed me on X. I don't think I know any X albums. Lemme check my iTunes...

The closest I have is Mylo Xyloto by Coldplay, but it doesn't actually begin with X... luckily for me, my friend wanted to try the 'Alphabet Counting Game' and got C, a much more productive letter in this line of business. Actually... checking my iTunes, I only have California Gurls - Single and Candyland - Single. Neither of which are entire albums. Looks like we're back to the 'Alphabet Counting Game' again!

Well thank goodness, this time the fantastic letter was R! And checking my iTunes, that leaves me with ... oh screw this, it's more singles!! You know what, I'm going to just pick Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge by My Chemical Romance, as that's R... kind of...

And song from that album... well, obviously I can't pick Helena again, so I'll go with... Thank You For The Venom. Yes. That's such an awesome song. If you haven't heard it, I recommend you go listen to it as it's very rewarding (especially after reading through my incredible fail above^)!