Raiding the Camp: Part 1

Beginne am Anfang

"Alright, ready?" Pixis asked when Marlowe nodded; he called Erwin over and told him the newer plan. Pixis announced to everyone that the mission was starting and that everyone needed to be as silent as possible.

Erwin waited for their say before opening a portal the both of them walked in and a painful minute passed before Marlowe came back through. "The coast is clear." I took one look around at everyone before we were told to go through. The rest of our group was waiting up with mom. They must have come in while we were all talking. They were probably all waiting up for us but also waiting for Ilsa.

Pixis nodded and gestured for everyone to follow them through. We all walked through and stood there in the forest silent. Marlowe's voice was low and I couldn't hear him very well, but he told Pixis and Nanaba where all the guards were he was told to tell them if any of them moved closer. We all stayed there dead silent. It was dark, but I could see the silhouettes of everyone around me if I looked hard enough there was enough light from the camp for us to see at least a little.

We watched as Pixis helped Mina on his back before her body went limp. Once she went limp, Armin's silhouette disappeared and Erwin's sat down on the floor before his body went limp slouched against the tree.

It's started. I thought to Levi. He gave my hand a squeeze. We waited patiently for another portal to open. Once one did we all let out a silent sigh of relief before walking in.

Once we were all inside the portal behind us closed and Erwin opened up one directly to our building. "In case we need to make a fast escape," he told Pixis. Pixis gave him a nod and a pat on the shoulder. I regrouped with my team and saw the rest of the teams do the same.

"Shifter and Ghost have already left," Pixis said, giving me a heads up that Nanaba and Armin were doing their rounds.

I saw both guards unconscious in the corner while Hannes and Shadis were staring at the security cameras watching them. There were only a few cameras, most of them seemed to be in the prison areas. I didn't notice any in the hallways. That's great means my idea should still work.

We anxiously waited for them to come back. Just when I was starting to question if something had happened a guard walked in the room. I was nervous at first before the guard gave us a thumbs up. That's Nanaba.

"We couldn't get all the keys, but we got a lot," she said before Armin appeared behind her holding a bunch of keys.

"Alright, we need to get this mission started before they realize they are missing."

Thomas brought all the team leaders over and connected us. Hearing their voices in my head for the third time was still a little weird, but it was easier to get the hang of.

Before we started heading towards the door Ymir pulled Rico over. "I have a spirit in the guard barracks when we get close enough I will give you a thumbs up or a thumbs down. Thumbs up mean all the guards are asleep, thumbs down meaning some are awake," She explained.

"Thank you, I'll keep an eye out for your call," she said.

We all got in position. We opened the door and instantly there was a guard staring us in the face. Before he could say anything I used a gravity field to pull him close to me before wrapping my arms around his neck putting him in a chokehold. When he stopped struggling I looked at Levi to make sure.

"He's out," he whispered. Hearing that I moved him up against the wall and let him go. We came up on the morgue our team passed it by and Rico stood at the guard barracks door while Christa stood in front of the morgue's door. Ymir gave Rico a thumbs up and gave Christa a nod.

They both walked in. Christa walked out almost instantly Rico took a little longer making sure her gas knocked them out for a while.

I watched Levi make a face. "What?" I whispered.

"That was one way to knock them out," he mumbled looking a little shocked. "They both slammed their heads into the wall."

"Oh damn," I mumbled looking at Christa who was innocently holding Ymir's hand and rocking both and forth on her feet. Remind me never to piss her off. I thought and Levi nodded in agreement.

Rico came out and gave us a nod, "they won't be waking up any time soon, and if they do they won't be able to move or speak for the next few hours," she shrugged.

Remind me never to piss her off either. I thought to Levi and he smiled.

I thought to Berthold to see if Marlowe could give us a heads up about what we were looking at in there.

He leaned over and asked him when he got an answer he told me. He can't tell who's a prisoner and who's a guard, but there's a lot of heat signatures in that room.

Guess we are going in blind. I thought to Levi before I took a deep breath and thought to the group. Team A is entering the red and green badge prison area.

Be careful I heard Pixis think.

Kick their ass! Hanji's voice rang out.

I nodded for my team and kicked open the door instantly all the teams ran in. Marco made a mini ice wall blocking the other door stopping the guards from leaving the room and calling reinforcements from the other way. They would have to stand and fight us or try and get around us which wasn't happening.

Levi and I instantly ran forward at the nearest guards. Guns started to get pointed our way. I made tiny gravitational fields around the room that pulled some people towards them while Levi ripped some of their guns away from them. I saw a few guards on the floor crying and I knew Levi had used his emotions and made them breakdown. Sasha was coming up next to us. She was hiding behind a wall of Marco's Ice as some more of her doubles charged at the guards taking bullets like they were nothing.

Jean was rounding up some guards with his fire making them move closer to my gravitational fields or closer to Marco so he could freeze them.

Rico walked up and punched guards in the face while they were distracted. They instantly fell to the floor paralyzed. We pushed forward clearing most of the guards in our path. The few that got around us were quickly dealt with by team D and C.

Annie had made a crystal shield protecting team C from one side while Mikasa protected the backside. From behind the crystal shield, Hanji's vines were taking down some guards while Hanna had overloaded other guards' minds causing them to fall unconscious.

Team D had Berthold stretching himself, tripping some guards and Reiner knocking them out. Christa had people knocking themselves out while Hitch had distracted a few.

Everything was going great once we cleared the first room. This is where we stray from the plan we are supposed to wait for the other teams to catch up with us and finish the fight before moving on. I gave Levi a nod to give our teammates the signal to move forward before thinking to the other team leaders. Team A is moving ahead. We think some guards in the hallway might have noticed Marco's ice; we have no choice but to proceed before they call for reinforcements.

There was no argument from the other team leaders, okay be careful Pixis thought.

Do whatever it takes to stop that from happening, Hanji thought.

Do we need to leave the control room? Nanaba thought.

No, I think we've got this, I thought back. We just have to put a stop to this before it starts a bigger fight. I thought to them before me and my team went running for the door.

Alright do it Nanaba nodded.

We will join you when we can, Berthold thought.

Marco dropped the ice wall and I instantly thought to Levi. I hate lying to them, but we need to keep moving. There were two guards in the hallway. I took out the first one by pulling him close to me and choking him out while Levi threw the other one against the wall and caused him to pass out from a panic attack. Rico walked over and touched both of them before nodding at us. We stared down at the door in front of us.

Everything was going according to plan. I was surprised at how well this all was working.

Levi looked at me and nodded. This one might be a little harder to convince them on. I took a deep breath and thought to the rest of the team leaders, Team A entering the blue badge prison area.