Ch 63🏍

Sitting in the nursery rocking Sarah back to sleep is one of the most beautiful things I have ever experienced besides meeting Raylee

"Your daddy's girl aren't, you Sarah," I said looking down at her. I rub my fingers across her cheek gently.

She opens her eyes and is trying to focus on me. One thing she got from me is my eyes but shes all Raylee.

I kiss her cheeks and lay her in the crib and tiptoe into the bedroom where Raylee is still sleeping.

I change my clothes and head downstairs where Judson is eating cereal. "Morning Jud. You ready for school?" I ask him.

"I guess I am. I hate school I just want to go with you to work." He said.

"I know buddy but when summer hits again you can come work with us and before you know it I can teach you how to drive." I smile at him.

"Wow, I can't wait to drive. You think maybe we can buy a clunker that I can work on with grandpa?" He asked.

"I think we can do that. If Raylee agrees to that." I said as she walks into the room.

"If I agree to what?" She yawns.

"To letting me get an old clunker and fix it up with grandpa so when I learn to drive I have something," Judson said.

"I don't see why not. But Grandpa and Parker have to pick the car for you." She said.

"Awesome! Thanks, sis!" He said getting up putting his bowl in the sink and grabbing his backpack.

"Have a good day at school Jud," I said as he walks out the door.

"So I peeked in on Sarah and she was asleep did you feed her?" Raylee asked.

"I did I grabbed a bottle out of the fridge and I rocked her back to sleep. I wanted to let you sleep in." I said walking around the counter and kissing her lips.

"Thank you for doing that. Do I have time to shower before you leave?" She asks.

"Sure beautiful I will wait. What are you going to do today?" I ask.

"I think I'm going to take her to Kabloom and help the ladies with flowers they have over a hundred to get done today and even with Milly's help it's not enough. Plus I know they want to see Sarah." She said smiling.

"Of course they do. Well if your going to be there I'll come down at lunch. Go shower so I can get going." I pat her ass as she walks up the steps.

I walk back into the nursery and check on Sarah and she's sound asleep. It wasn't long until Raylee joins me in the nursery and smiles down at Sarah.

I walk over and kiss the side of her head and wrap my arm around her as we watch our baby sleep.

I follow her out of the room and back into the bedroom. "She's amazing beautiful. I can't believe that's our daughter." I smile.

"Sometimes it doesn't seem real, does it? Everything has happened so fast. I lost my mom, I bumped into you, you moved in, we took in Judson, we got married and now have a baby." She said.

"So whats next?" I ask her.

"I'm not sure but I'm ready for whatever as long as it is with you." She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my lips.

"I'm ready as well. If you want to I can help you get her strapped into the truck so we can head to work." I said.

"That sounds great. I'm going to try and stay all day if she will allow it. I'll go gather up a few things if you can get her in the carrier for me." She said grabbing the diaper bag.

Fifteen minutes later we have Sarah and her things in the truck. I grab Raylee and give her a big kiss in the driveway before I jump on my bike to follow her to work.

Once at work, I carry Sarah into Kabloom and my mom and Maxine can't get to her fast enough. "Hello to you guys as well." I laugh.

"Sorry Parker we just want our grandbaby." Mom said picking Sarah up out of her carrier to kiss her face.

"Raylee are you here to help today?" Maxine asked.

"I am I figured Sarah and I could come out and help with this big order and I think Milly is coming too," Raylee said.

"Oh, that's going to help out a lot." Nadine said sugaring Sarah's jaws."

"Mom you might want to leave her some skin." I laugh.

"Oh wait till I get ahold of her." Maxine laughed.

I kiss Raylee bye and head up to the shop to find dad under the hood of a car. "Hey, Dad hows it going?" I ask.

"It's going just checking this car out it won't run. How's Sarah?" he asks.

"She's currently getting her jaws sugared by mom." I laugh.

"Shes at the flower shop?" He asked wiping his greasy hands on a rag.

"Yeah Raylee went in to help with that big order and Milly is coming to help as well so she decided between Mom and Nadine they will help with Sarah," I said.

"Well at lunch I need to go see my granddaughter." He smiled.

"She's something else, dad. She's such a good baby and its hard to believe I'm a dad." I smile.

"It's one of the greatest treasures in life son. Each of the births are different." He said.

"I hope we have more kids but right now we have our hands full with just one." I smile.

"Alright help me change this oil filter and oil and see if we can get this car to run." He said.

"Oh, Raylee gave the green light for us to find Jud an old clunker to fix up. That's what he wants to fix up with you." I smile over at dad.

"With me? I would be honored. I love that kid." He said.

"Well, I guess we need to find him a car then." I smile and take off the oil cap.