Ch 58🌸

Saturday is finally here! My wedding day! I am so excited to be Mrs

Saturday is finally here! My wedding day! I am so excited to be Mrs. Raylee Cohen. I roll over and smile when I see Parker. We don't care about superstition we are getting married today.

There are so many people in my house right now. Milly and Jimmy are downstairs on the couch. Judson and Justin are in his room asleep. Lynn and Mick will be over shortly and Maxine and Nadine are decorating the tables as we speak.

I roll over and kiss Parker's good morning and head to the shower and he heads over to Zacks to take a shower and get ready with the guys and then we meet up at the Barn.

I step out of the bathroom in my robe when Lynn walks in smiling with Milly and Koral behind her. "Are you ready to get your makeup on?" She smiled.

"I'm ready you guys fix me up and then I will slip my dress on. I'm so excited." I smile.

"We are excited as well," Lynn said while she applied my makeup and Milly was curling my hair while Koral was making sure my dress wasn't wrinkled.

An hour later they were helping me get my dress on. I could have bought a really expensive dress but when I laid eyes on the one I picked I knew it was the one. Its a beautiful Trumpet/mermaid Tulle Applique V-Neck sleeveless sweep/brush train wedding dress.

"Oh, Raylee you look beautiful," Maxine said walking in the room.

"Thank you." I sniff holding back tears.

"No crying! You can't mess up your makeup." Lynn smiled.

"I have something for you Raylee. It was your mother's and I want to give it to you today. She told me if she wasn't here and you got married she wanted you to wear these." Maxine said.

She opens a box to a beautiful diamond necklace and earrings. "Oh, Maxine they are beautiful. Did she buy them for you?" I asked puzzled.

"No sweetheart she bought them for you for this day. I was just holding onto them for you." Maxine said holding back tears.

"Thank you for everything. All of you! I got you all a little gift over there in those bags." I said.

Mick walks in the door. "Wow, Raylee you look beautiful. You make me a proud dad in a way." He laughs.

"Thanks, Mick. Is it time to go?" I ask.

"Yeah, the limo is waiting downstairs lets head that way." He smiled.

I hugged Maxine and everyone helped me down the steps. Judson and Jimmy went with Parker so the house is empty.

We all get in the limo and head to the barn out in this field that we found that we are able to have the wedding in. I'm so excited to marry Parker and tell everyone our news.

When we get to the Barn there are a bunch of cars I see off to the far right. More than I expected. Mick helps me out of the car and the barn doors are closed.

"Are you guys ready?" I smile.

"Let's get you down the aisle." Maxine smiled and gently kissed my cheek.

One by one everyone went inside besides my bridesmaids and of course Mick and I. Milly, Koral, and Lynn walk down the aisle when the music changed.

"Are you ready Raylee?" Mick smiled.

"More than ready Mick." I smiled back and the doors opened and we begin walking down the aisle. I could see Parker smiling so big and wiping his eyes along with Judson.

When Mick joined my hand with Parkers the preacher asked who gives her away and Mick said he did my father which choked me up.

Parker and I stood looking at each other smiling and tuned everyone out basically. "I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." I smile.

"As I understand you two want to say your own vows?" The preacher said.

We both shake our heads "Parker you go first."

"Raylee I have tried to come up with something mushy but you know how much I love you so I decided to make it funny." He smirks.

"I want us to grow old and crusty together, to shake our collective fists at teenagers, and to talk endlessly about the old days when things were better, cheaper, and generally more wholesome." He laughs.

"But on a serious note I love you with my whole heart and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you and however many kids we are blessed with."

"Raylee now it's your turn." The preacher said.

"I promise to love you, honor you, but not obey you because that's a little creepy. But I do love you more than I love Nutella. But Parker you're the french fries in my chocolate shake. I could really use a shake right now with these pregnancy cravings I'm having." I smirk at him.

"OMG did you say pregnant?" Nadine said.

Maxine is hysterically laughing she's so excited and it took a minute for different ones to finally get what I said.

"But seriously I love you Parker we both do." I rub my belly and wink at him.

"With that being said I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride, Parker." The preacher said.

Parker caresses my face in his hands and dips me for a long kiss. Once I am back on my feet I look out into the audience and wish my mom was here but I know she is watching down on us.

"I now give you Mr. & Mrs. Parker Cohen!" The preacher clapped along with everyone else as we walked out to the back of the barn.

"That was great beautiful. You are the most stunning bride that I have ever seen. I love you." Parker smiled.

"I love you too. I think we shocked them didn't we?" I giggle walking back into the barn and over to where we are to sit.

 I think we shocked them didn't we?" I giggle walking back into the barn and over to where we are to sit

Later when we made it back to the house it was nice and quiet. We decided not to go on a honeymoon but stay home alone since Judson is with Parker's parents.

Parker carries me inside the house over the threshold and kisses me like no tomorrow. I can't wait for him to get me out of this dress.