Ch 46🌸

Over the next month, we went to court and I won custody over Judson

Over the next month, we went to court and I won custody over Judson. He had an aunt that lived in Florida that wanted him but she was older and Judson really didn't want to go anyway.

I got him enrolled in school and he is making friends which is a load off of my shoulder and we spend a lot of time in the pool.

I am healed up but every time I look down I can't help but see the big scar that the shot left. But I'm still alive and kicking and so happy about that living with my two favorite guys.

I'm laying poolside while Judson and Parker are in the pool playing with Justin. Lynn came over so he could swim and we are laying on the lounger giggling.

She has become one of my best friends and I love spending pool days with her and Justin and Judson get along great.

"So how have things been with Judson?" Lynn asks.

"Actually it has been great. He is fitting right in and making friends in school which is great for me." I laugh.

"How about Jeff and them what happened?" Lynn asked.

"As a cops wife, you don't know?" I laugh.

"You know that man doesn't tell me anything he swears he can't so I'm coming to the source." She laughs.

"Well, they all got a long time. Jeff got 45 years and Clarissa got 25 years and Verna got 40 years." I said.

"Wow, that's crazy they wanted to kill you over money," Lynn said.

"Can I ask you something personal? I mean we are friends now and I have wanted to do this for a while but Parker says no that it may offend Mick and I don't want to offend anyone." I said.

"Ok depends on what it is." Lynn takes a sip of her drink.

"I know that Justin's care is expensive and I want to help. I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for Mick and all his help. I have more money then I will ever need and I want to help if it's for his care or something." I said.

Lynn tears up. "It's hard to talk about but we do struggle but I could never take your money you are my friend. The only friend I've ever truly had and you mean too much to me." She said.

"Even if its a donation for therapy or dr bills. Please talk it over with Mick and let me know. You are my best friend Lynn and I really want to help." I tear up.

Lynn leans over and grabs my hand. "I'll think about it ok? I don't know how to talk to Mick about it. He's a proud man you know." She laughed.

"I know he is that what Parker said and I never would want to offend him," I said.

"Hey, Raylee did you know that Justin's birthday is the day before mine?" Judson said.

"Oh, really when is that?" I ask.

"Next week he is the 16th and mine is the 17th." Judson smiles.

"Well, then we need a party. How about a pool party with some friends?" I smile.

"Can Justin and I have a party together?" Judson asked.

"If it's ok with Lynn and Mick sure we can have a pool party and you guys can invite friends." I smile.

"That would be wonderful and stress off of me because all he talks about is this pool." Lynn laughs.

Parker walks over and refills our drinks and leans down and kisses my temple. "Thanks, babe," I said.

He jumps back in the pool and plays games with the boys and Justin is laughing so hard.

Lynn looks over at me. "He never smiles or laughs Raylee. I think Judson is good for Justin and it's sweet he wants to share his birthday." She smiles.

"Sounds like we have a party to plan. Anything that Justin really likes? We need cake and ice cream and all of that. You let me take care of it ok? And if you want to invite any of his therapy friends I really don't mind." I smile.

"He has two friends he likes at therapy so I will ask their moms. I don't know what to say but thank you." She smiled.

Later in the evening, I'm in the kitchen cooking and Parker and Judson are on the couch watching football.

Parker walks into the room. "You need any help beautiful?"

"Its almost done but you can get some plates out please," I said.

"How are you feeling about Jeff trying to call today?" He asked me.

"I'm not giving it much thought but we won't be accepting his calls," I said.

"I don't blame you there. So we are planning a party can I invite Zack and Wes and my parents?" He asked.

"Of course you can. I plan to invite Koral and Tammy and Maxine. Lynn cried because she said Justin loves the pool and Judson and its sweet he wants to share his party." I said.

"He's a great kid despite what he's been through Raylee." He walks around to where I am and wraps his arms around me and kisses my neck.

"I think we need some alone time soon." I giggle looking back at him.

"I like the thought of that. I need to be inside of you and like soon." He kisses my neck again.

We sit around the table and have dinner together and laugh and talk about our day. Judson tells us about school and how excited he is for his party.

"I'm proud of you Judson for wanting to share your day with Justin." I smile.

"I know he has issues but I love hanging out with him. He's cool." Judson said before taking another bite.

I look over at Parker and he winks at me. "So umm Judson anything you want for your birthday?" I ask.

"Just my new family and friends to celebrate with me. This will be my first birthday with a cake." He said.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. How were those people even called parents?