Ch 10 🏍

We looked through pics for a long time ignoring the time

We looked through pics for a long time ignoring the time. I would smile at her while she talked about her mom and all the good times.

I was mesmerized at her beauty and couldn't help but glance at her lips a couple of times while she was talking. As it got later we leaned back on the bed against the pillows propped up and fell asleep with a pile of pictures between us.

I woke up when my alarm went off and we both jumped when we realized we were laying in the same bed together.

"Holy shit! I'm sorry Raylee I didn't mean to fall asleep in the bed with you." I said rubbing my hand down my face.

She giggles at me for being so nervous. "Parker calm down it's ok I knew you were here when I woke up to use the bathroom at 3 am. I didn't wake you because I enjoyed having someone here." She smiled.

"Well in that case do you mind if I go take a quick shower?" I asked her.

"Sure if you don't mind there is one downstairs next to the kitchen and I'm going to take one up here since we both need to get to work." She said.

"Cool no problem so umm towel in the bathroom?" I ask.

"Yeah and extra toothbrush in a drawer down there. Use anything you need to." She said walking to the bathroom.

I shuffle down the stairs and find the bathroom and everything she said I would need and took a shower and then brushed my teeth and put my clothes back on. I hope dad doesn't realize I have the same shirt one. Maybe I'll slip a shirt on with the parts store name on it when I get there.

Once I walk out of the bathroom Raylee is standing in the kitchen with two bowls and some cereal and milk. "You eat cereal right?" She smiled.

"Of course! There isn't much I don't like." I laugh sitting down beside her to eat.

"Thanks for letting me shower. I just hope my dad doesn't notice I have the same shirt on. I'm hoping I can slip on a work shirt." I laugh.

"Oh no well just tell him what happened it was all innocent. I mean come on I bet Gert noticed your motorcycle last night and will think I'm a little whore." She laughs.

"Don't say that plus it's no one's business what we are up to in here," I smirk at her.

We finish our cereal and put our shoes on and are ready to head out the door. She grabs my arm to stop me causing me to stop and turn around. Her eyes are gazing back at mine.

"Thanks again for coming over and bringing me food and keeping me company that was very nice of you Parker." She smiles.

"You're more than welcome Raylee I enjoyed keeping you company." I lean forward and kiss her cheek then turning and opening the door.

I walk over to my motorcycle and straddle it. "Hey, I'll see you at lunch?" I asked.

"If you want too. I'll see you at the bakery at 12." She smiled.

"12 it is! Have a good day Raylee." I smile as I back out of her driveway and turn to watch her ass in those tight jeans get up in that truck. Damn shes hot as I finish backing up and heading down the road with her close behind me.

By the time I make it to work and hop off my bike she is parking. She waves at me before I walk into the store. "Morning Dad!" I call out.

"Hey, son! How's it going?" He says with his head under the hood of a car.

"It's good." I smile and walk over to where he is.

"Why do you have the same clothes on as yesterday?"He asks and laughs.

"Shit! I didn't think you would notice. Well its a long story. Innocent but long." I smirk.

"Ok give me the short version. I know you took your mother flowers and some chicken and dumpling and cake to Raylee," he said.

"I did and she was very upset after coming from the funeral home and I shared the cake with her and then she wanted to show me some pics in her mom's room spread on the bed.

"It was nice of you to keep her company son. I know she doesn't have anyone." He said.

"Well I wanted to and we looked at those pics so long until we fell asleep in her mom's bed with a butt load of pics between us. It was all innocent but when I woke up and realized where I was I freaked because I thought she would be mad." I said.

"But she wasn't?" He asked while tightening a bolt.

"Nah she said she woke up at 3 and went to the bathroom so she knew I was still there and she said it was nice to not be alone." I smiled.

"I'm proud of you son even though I know you probably like that girl more than just a friend but a friend is what she needs right now." He said.

"I have no ulterior motives dad. I know she needs a friend and she's worried her dad is going to show up. So I'm going to the gravesite with mom tomorrow." I said.

"She said you planned too and she also mentioned she would help out if Maxine and Raylee needed any help." He said.

"Yeah I told Raylee and she is going to ask Maxine and let me know but she was happy to hear mom offered help," I said.

"We are gossiping like old hens can you get under the car now and change the oil pan?" Dad laughed.

"Yeah, I guess I could do some work since I'm meeting Raylee for lunch at the bakery." I laugh.

" I laugh