Ch 47🏍

The next couple of days went by fast and I was planning a date night out with Raylee so I asked my mom if Judson could come over for a while since we haven't left him alone yet

She was more than happy to take him back to the house he could hang out with my twin brothers Evan and Ethan if they are home. If not dad will take him to the garage.

We get home that evening and I told Raylee I made plans for us to go out on the motorcycle so don't wear a dress and she laughed.

Mom stopped by and picked up Judson and said he could stay the night so we could have some alone time which he was fine with.

She looked beautiful in a cute flowy shirt with her shoulders out and a pair of ripped jeans and boots.

"You look beautiful." I lean in and kiss her lips.

"Thanks! I'm ready to go when you are." I smile at her.

We head out to the bike and get on and we head down the road. I take her to a restaurant downtown. A cute little bistro that we haven't been to.

"Wow, this is nice Parker." She said shaking her hair after removing the helmet.

"I thought we might like a quiet night out together." I smiled.

"Thank you for planning it." She leans in for a kiss. I grab her hand and we walk into the building and are seated.

"So you have everything for the party?" I ask her.

"I do with a special guest." She smirks.

"Who would that be?" I ask her taking a sip of my drink.

"Milly. I thought he might like his sister there and I don't want to exclude her." She said.

"Wow, I wouldn't have thought of that. That's a nice surprise beautiful." I said as the waiter walks over with our meals.

Once we eat and head back to the bike I offer to take her for a ride which she agrees. "I want to take you to the place I used to go to think when things got stressful," I said.

"I'm ready let's go." She straddles my bike which is so hot I can't take my eyes off of her.

I straddle the bike and she wraps her arms around me and we take off. I want to take her to a clearing I used to go to and think. I haven't been here in a while because this beautiful woman behind me has consumed my life and I'm happy about that.

I pull up to the clearing and its just a big spot with a tree and you get a perfect view of the mountains.

"Wow, this is beautiful Parker." She smiled.

"Thanks this is or used to be my thinking spot. I used to come here a lot." He said.

We get off the bike and walk over the clearing and I stand behind her and wrap my arms around her and kiss her neck. "I love you Raylee," I said.

"I love you too Parker. I didn't think when I came here that I would find someone that takes up so much of my heart." She smiled at me and leaned in for a kiss.

"Do you want to lay under the tree? I have a small blanket in a saddlebag." I said.

"It sounds perfect Parker." She said walking over to the tree and I grab the blanket and spread it out.

I sit down and she sits between my legs and uses my chest as a headrest. "I'm lucky to have you and I know our relationship has moved so fast and now we are basically parents but I wouldn't change it," I said.

"I wouldn't change a thing babe. Well maybe not having a crazy father and getting shot but otherwise, I'm good. Thank you for recovering my pictures off of that phone." She smiled up at me.

"I would do anything for you and I hope you know that by now," I said.

She leans back and pulls my head down for a kiss. "I do know that as I would do for you." She smiles.

"It's nice and peaceful up here huh?" I ask.

"It is I love it. Does anyone come up here?" She asked.

"I've never seen anyone up here when I've been but that's not to say people don't," I said while playing with her hair.

We stayed in each other's arms for an hour or so when Raylee got up. "I want to do something wild and crazy." She smirks.

"Just what do you have in mind?" I ask her standing up.

She runs over to my bike and straddles it backward and pulls her shirt off over her head and her bra and throw them on the ground.

"Jesus! What are you doing?" I laugh.

"Being wild and crazy. Come join me if you want to have some fun." She bites her lip and giggles.

I straddle that bike faster than my legs would move and latched my teeth on one of her nipples.

She throws her head back and moans. "Parker I want you to fuck me on this bike now."

"Holy fuck! You are so hot!" I said unzipping her pants while she is unbuttoning mine and I cant wait to be let loose I'm already so hard I can't wait.

Raylee giggles and looks at me. "Hurry Parker I need you." She said.

Soon enough I move closer to her and slide into her wet core. "Damn beautiful you weren't lying when you said you were ready."

She slides her legs on top of mine and pushes closer to me and pushes me deeper into her. She wraps her arms around my neck and rides me on this bike as I've never been before. I'm so speechless and ready to burst.

"Beautiful I can't hang on much longer and I don't have a condom on," I said.

"I don't care Parker just come inside of me." She moans.

"You don't have to tell me twice," I said as I released inside of her and she moaned as she found her own release.

I pulled her closer and embraced her in a hug and kissed her all over her face and she giggled and kissed me back.

"Now that was a hot date." I chuckle.