Ch 14 🏍

"Omg Raylee!" I scream as she is falling and I catch her in my arm

"Omg Raylee!" I scream as she is falling and I catch her in my arm. I pick her up and carry her inside and lay her on my couch.

"Raylee can you hear me? Please wake up." I pat her face my heart is beating out of my chest.

She opens an eye and looks around. "Parker? what happened?"

"You fainted. Scared the shit out of me. Are you ok?" I asked.

"I think so I am just so overwhelmed is all." she closed her eyes.

"You stay laying there while I go change ok?" I said.

I run upstairs to change and call Zack in the process.

📞Hey Zack! what's up, man?

📞Just working what's up?

📞I need a favor. I need a security system the works installed for a friend and like right away when can you do it?

📞I can later this evening but it's gonna be around 2k for the works that's with a discount is that ok?

📞Oh yeah, I'm sure that's fine the address is 1607 old pine road. The house is 2 story brick with tan and a double garage attached. Say what time?

📞When I get off so after 5.

📞Alright, I'll be there. Thanks, Man I owe you.

📞No problem.

I put my phone in my pocket and rush back downstairs rolling up the sleeves of my dress shirt.

"Well you dress up nicely." she smiled.

"Thanks how are you feeling?" I asked.

"A little woozy but ok," she said.

"I'm going to get you a bottle of water and a pack of peanut butter crackers that should help," I said as I help her up to her feet and help her out to the truck.

Once in I walk around and get in. "I talked to Zack and he's going to install the security system today after 5. it's going to be about two grand you ok with that?" I ask her.

"That's fine and thanks I want to feel safe at home and I don't want to take up all your time to stay with me," she said looking out the window.

"I like spending time with you Raylee so it's never a waste of my time." I squeeze her hand.

We soon pull up at the graveyard and Maxine walks over the driver door until she sees me and walks around to the passenger side and pulls it open. "Raylee are you ok?" she asks looking concerned.