Ch 50🌸

I am on a mission today

I am on a mission today. I have flowers to deliver and I have a therapy bill to pay off and then I have one other stop and I hope that Mick won't kill me.

After paying off that two hundred and fifty thousand therapy bills I run back to Kabloom to grab more deliveries to a church and then I head to the bank. I walk in and ask to speak to Koral Bailey.

"Hey, girl! Come on back." She said.

"Thanks for seeing me on short notice Koral," I said following her to her office.

"So what can I do for you?" She asked.

"I know you can't really tell me but I'm trying to do a good thing. Can you tell me if Mick Stone has a loan here? I mean a mortgage?" I ask.

"I'm not supposed to tell you that it's personal and confidential but why are you asking?" She asked.

"If he has a mortgage or leans on his house I want to pay it off," I said.

"Wow ok well let me see." She said.

"Hmm, it seems he does have a lean against his house and he does have a high mortgage." She said.

"I want to pay it off," I said.

"Raylee you have that kind of money?" She asks.

"Koral my mom left me so much money I don't know what to do with it all and if it wasn't for Mick I wouldn't be alive. I owe him so much and I just want to help a struggling family out." I said.

"You are the sweetest person I have ever met. Well in total it's about a hundred grand and some cents." She said.

"Ok, how can I pay?" I ask.

"By check would be best that way if they come in asking I can show them a receipt." She laughed.

"Oh, I'm sure Mick will be knocking on my door. But sometimes it's nice to do things for people. And speaking of that thanks you so much for coming to the boy's party and bringing gifts. Judson loved those video games." I smiled.

"He seemed excited to see his sister. I guess it's your sister too huh?" She said.

"Yeah I guess but I told her to come over when she wants. She wasn't apart of that and she apologized to me as soon as I opened the door but it's not for her to apologize." I said.

"That's true but nice of you to include her. Ok, its paid, and here is your receipt. Let's get together soon and have a drink." She smiled.

"Sounds good and I will text you soon. Thanks again for all of your help." I smiled and walked out the door.

I headed back to the flower shop and took two more deliveries and when I got back I told Maxine and Nadine that we need to hire two flower drivers so let's put that out there.

Once I got home my boys weren't home yet so I thought I would make some spaghetti and texas toast. I made sure to lock the door and turn on the alarm

Someone knocked on the door and my heart was beating so fast. I pulled out my phone and looked at the camera and saw Wes. I laugh and go to the door.

"Hey, Wes come in!" I said.

"Thanks, Raylee I need to check the pool if that's ok." He said.

"Sure you know where it is. Parker hasn't made it home yet." I said.

I just had finished making the spaghetti when the boys walk in the door.

"Something smells good in here sissy," Judson said.

I smile at him. I love it when he calls me sissy. "I made you guys spaghetti and Parker Wes is outside so if you want to invite him to eat I made plenty," I said.

"Oh, that's nice of you I'll go ask him," Parker said walking out to the pool.

Wasn't long before they both come back in and gathered around the table. I put spaghetti on their plates and we laughed and talked for an hour.

Judson went upstairs to shower and play his video game while Parker helped me clean up the kitchen and put the food away and dishes in the dishwasher.

"Thanks for helping me, babe." I smiled at him.

"You're more than welcome beautiful. I love you." He said kissing my neck.

I turn around and he wraps his arms around me and kisses me again. "How about we go upstairs and take a bubble bath?" I ask him.

"Sounds good to me. But you have to be quiet." He laughs.

"Me quiet? You moan pretty loud buddy." I laugh and turn to run up the steps and look in on Judson.

"Little brother are you ok in here?" I ask Judson.

"Yeah sissy just trying to kill this guy." He said moving that controller all over the place.

"We are going to turn in early but knock on the door if you need me ok?" I said to him and lean down kiss his cheek.

"Will do sissy and I'll go to bed in a little bit since I have school in the morning." He said.

"Nite Judson!" Parker said.

"Goodnight Parker." he smiled and focused back on the tv screen.

We walk into the bedroom and Parker locked the door and grabbed me around my waist. He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around him and he leads me to the bathroom.

I start the hot water and fill the tub up and add bubbles and turn around and Parker is already stripped down to his boxers. I start removing my clothes and watch him drop his shorts as he jumps in the hot water.

"Ow shit that's hot." He laughs.

"Well duh!" I giggle at him and step in and jump myself.

I finally get situated in between his legs and lay my head back on his chest. I know the ending to this night is going to be a good one.

 I know the ending to this night is going to be a good one