Ch 12 🏍

I come out of the grocery store with candy and gummies and just a variety of stuff to snack on

I come out of the grocery store with candy and gummies and just a variety of stuff to snack on. I put the bag into my saddlebag and head in the direction of Raylee's house.

When I pull up at Raylee's there is a man standing in the driveway. I take my helmet off. "Can I help you, sir?" I ask.

"Umm no I was looking for Sarah." He said shifting his eyes.

"Oh sorry to tell you but she passed a few days ago, "I said getting off the bike.

"Oh shit, I didn't know of course. I'll be uh I have to go." He said walking off to an old beat-up silver car from the '90s.

I wait till he drives away before I walk to the door and knock and Raylee opens the door smiling. "Come on in Parker." She smiled.

"That was weird was a man in your driveway when I pulled up. He said he was looking for Sarah and when I said she passed he said he would be back and ran got in an old beat-up silver car." I said.

"What did he look like?" She asked.

"Umm, he was tall and skinny and had black hair and a mustache. Do you know who that was?" I ask.

"Sounds like my dad and now I'm scared he will come back. I bet he didn't come to the door because you pulled up." She sighed.

"Let's not focus on that now. Here are our snacks I bought and some Smirnoff's hope you like watermelon. I have chocolate and gummies and candy." I smile.

"Sounds like you got all my favorites." She smiles so big I see her dimples again.

"So where do you want to watch tv? The living room?" I ask.

"No, we can go to the den that's where mom always watched tv it's cozy and small." She said walking up the hallway and there is a room behind the stairs and its a cute little room with a couch and chair and a fireplace and a tv on the wall.

"I like this room it's really cozy and quiet plus no windows I like it." I smiled placing the bag and 2 bottles of Smirnoff on the coffee table.

"How did you know I love dark chocolate with popcorn?" She giggled.

"I just guessed. How about we make some dirt and worms?" I ask.

"Say what?" She laughs.

"Come on back to the kitchen before we watch a movie," I said getting up and grabbing the gummy worms.

She grabs two bowls and I get the Oreo cookie Ice cream I brought and put it in the bowls with some gummy worms on the side of the bowl. "Now you have dirt and worms." I smile.

"Oh, then I love dirt and worms." She laughs picking her bowl up and heads back down the hall to the den. I follow right after her with my eyes glued to her tight peach-shaped ass.

I sit down on the couch beside her and we hit play on the movie I brought Angels have fallen. I hope this is a good movie. "I smile at her."

"If not I will fall asleep and maybe snore." She giggles.

"And I will tickle you to death." I laugh at her laying my head on the back of the couch and for a minute our eyes connect and neither of us looks away until she looks back down at her ice cream.

She picks her spoon up out of the bowl and flings it at me and it hits me right on the forehead. Her head flys back and she laughs so hard. I lunge over at her and rub my forehead all over the front of her shirt.

Not realizing that my face was right on her boobs. She laughs and pushes my head back. "I'm sorry I couldn't resist." She laughed more.

While we were horse playing there was a knock on the door. "You expecting anyone?" I asked.

"No, because the girls don't know where I live and Maxine would have called will you go see for me please?" She asked.

"Sure I don't mind stay here and I'll send them away," I said walking up the hall to the door wiping my forehead. I cut the porch light on and open the door and its the same man.

"Can I help you?" I said.

The man scratches his head... "Um, I want to talk to Sarah."

"Dude I already told you that she died a couple of days ago. Is there something I can help you with?" I ask.

"No I just didn't think she was really dead and so I came back to ask. Why are you staying at Sarah's house?" He asks.

"I really don't have to answer that but as I said before Sarah isn't here and I ask that you don't come back please," I said shutting the door in his face.

I walk back to the den and Raylee is sitting there with a worried look on her face. "It was him wasn't it?" She asked.

"Yeah with some bullshit story saying he didn't think I was telling the truth that Sarah passed and he wanted to know what I was doing here." I sit back down beside her.

"Thank you for doing that. I would have been scared alone I don't trust him nor do I know him." She sighed.

"Listen we need to get you a better lock on that door and a security system installed and cameras since you are going to be living here. And maybe leave a porch light on and let Gert know she will watch out." I said.

"I'm just scared and I know what he wants and its money. It's not normal to be scared of your dad." She said.

"Listen I'm here with you and I won't leave you tonight in case he's still out there. Hell, I stayed last night." I smile over at her.