Ch 54🌸

I'm trying to wait patiently until Milly gets here but I'm nervous and I'm pissed just thinking something is wrong with her

I haven't been feeling the best and my stomach hurts and I feel nauseous. I walk to the kitchen and pour me a glass of orange juice when someone knocks on the door.

I open it up to a crying Milly. "Oh, Milly come in. What's the matter?" I ask.

I shut and lock the door and walk with her to the kitchen. "So tell me what's up?" I ask sitting on a barstool.

"Dad is what happened." She sniffs.

"What? Wait you want something to drink," I ask her.

"Oj is fine." She said wiping her eyes.

I grab a glass and pour her some OJ and go sit back down beside her. "Ok, what happened?" I ask.

"He called this morning demanding me that I get close to you and take your money. So I told him no and he said he disowned me." She cried.

I reach over and pulled her into my arms. Listen you don't have to talk to him and you don't need him. You and Judson are apart of the family now." I said hugging her tight.

"I'm so glad I met you Raylee. You are nothing like they said and I don't know why they are so obsessed over money. I told Jimmy that I just don't get it." She sighed.

"Does Jimmy know you are here?" I ask.

"Not exactly I told him I was going to the flower shop but then I saw Parker coming out of the bakery and so I asked him if you were working. I didn't want Maxine to think I was up to something." She said.

"Well, why don't you let him know you are here with me and we can finish up wedding stuff and then we can go swimming. How does that sound?" I smile at her.

"Ok let me call him." She smiled.

I pull out my phone and text Parker.

📱Everything is fine. Milly is going to stay and help with wedding stuff and then we are going swimming.

📱I'm glad to hear it. She was pretty worried.

📱My so-called father is a piece of shit but you already know that. How are things going today?

📱Things are good. Judson asked dad if he could call him grandpa and I think it tickled dad to death. They both have their head under a hood haha.

📱Aww, that's so sweet. Ok, we are going to get started. I love you! 🥰

📱Ok cya after while. I love you too Raylee 😉

Milly walks over to the dining room table. "Jimmy is glad I'm here with you. Said he would be by in a little while." She said sitting down at the table.

"Ok good well I'm glad you are here I was going to work on these alone but we just need to fix the jars and lights that will be on each table with some pink rose petals in them. Not many though since it won't be a big wedding." I smile.

"I'm excited as I know you are. Parker seems like a nice guy." she smiled.

"Oh, Milly! Parker is the best. The first day I bumped into him which was an accident turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to me." I smile picking up a jar.

"I love the way he looks at you like there is no one else in the room or around." She laughed.

My stomach is hurting and I clutch onto my stomach and bend over.

"Oh gosh are you ok Raylee?" Milly asks.

"I'm not sure I've been having sharp pains in my stomach the last couple days and I feel so nauseous," I said.

"Could you be pregnant?" She asked.

"I'm not sure I mean I would know wouldn't I?" I laugh.

"Not necessarily they say. Haven't you ever watched that tv show was they didn't know they were pregnant until they were giving birth?" Milly said.

"Oh shit, that would be terrifying." I laugh.

"I think you should get a test and see." She said.

"I bought a test the other day I've just been too scared to take it because I don't know if I'm ready to be a mom or not. I mean I kinda am to Judson but he can take care of himself practically." I said.

"Go on upstairs and take it and I'll wait here," Milly said.

"No, come with me. I can't do this alone but this is our first sister pack. If it's positive don't say anything until I talk to Parker ok?" I said.

Milly's eyes light up. "Oh, I'm so excited let's go." She laughs.

I pee on the test and walk back into the bedroom where Milly is sitting on the bed. "God I'm so nervous let's talk about anything else," I said.

"Your mom was very pretty Raylee," Milly said holding the picture I keep of her on the dresser.

"She had the biggest heart and our father was an asshole to her. He worked on the road and would cheat on her that's how you guys came to be. Momma wouldn't take him back and I guess that's why he's so mad and thinks she had all kinds of money." I said.

"He said he thought Kabloom made a ton and he wanted in on it." She said.

"Kabloom does ok but by the time you buy flowers and have employees and delivery guys it takes a big chunk away but either way its none of his business," I said.

"Your right he didn't work for any of it and I assume he didn't help your mom out." She said.

"He didn't give my mom a dime. She worked hard for everything and I am determined to keep her business going." I said

"I think your three minutes are up," Milly said.

I nervously go back into the bathroom and pick up the stick and turn it over. "Oh god!"