Ch 61🏍

We head upstairs and pull the last three pictures out of the drawer and I turn over the next one

~If you pull out my secret cubby hole you will find a surprise.~

"Hmm must be something behind the safe under the bed." She said.

"I'll look because I know you cant get down anymore with that bump." I smile.

I begin pulling the first box out and get on the floor and look in when I see another box way back inside the bed.

"There is another box," I said pulling it out and hand it to Raylee. She opens it up and gasps. Its stack upon stack upon stack of more money.

"Holy shit! Raylee how much money is that?" I ask.

She counts it and looks up at me... "That is five million dollars, Parker! What in the hell! I guess we can afford to send Judson to college and all the other kids we have." She laughs.

We go to the next picture and I flip it over to read.

~Your dad was a sorry piece of crap but the toolbox in the garage came in handy.~

"Well, it has to be in the toolbox then." She said getting off the bed.

We head out to the garage and go through the drawers until we found a green pouch and open it to find more money. Two hundred more thousand.

We head back upstairs and pick up the last picture and turn it over. Raylee reads it out loud.

~You used to hate wearing these when it rained.  You outgrew it years ago but I kept them where they always were.~

"Ohh my raincoat and boots it has to be." She laughs.

We walk into the baby's room and look in the closet. "Glad we haven't got rid of these yet." She said pulling the items out.

Taped money is all inside the coat and money filled up full in the boots. We take it back to our bedroom and dumped the boots while Parker took the money off of the coat.

"Well, what's the verdict?" She asked me.

"Looks like three hundred more thousand on the coat. What about the boots?"

"Looks like two hundred more thousand in each boot." She smiled.

"Let's get all of this put in the safe so we can keep it protected," I said opening it up and placing it inside.

"I need to go to the bank tomorrow." She said.

"You want to put more in the bank?" I asked.

"No, I want to add you onto the accounts. We are married and what's mine is yours." She said.

I walk over to her and put my arms around her waist and pull her close. "I love you Raylee and it doesn't matter to me its whatever that you want to do." I kissed her lips and we collapse back in the bed.

The next morning we head to both banks and Raylee adds me onto everything and I close my account down and move it over into hers. We are one so it doesn't matter I would never just spend her money.

Lynn dropped Judson off around 4 pm as Nadine and Keith pulled in the driveway. They brought some chicken alfredo and so we sit around the table and eat.

"So mom Raylee and I have come up with a baby name." I said.

"Ohh you did?? I want to know. Can I know now?" She laughs.

"Nadine honey can you calm down?" Dad laughs.

"Well Raylee came up with the name but I think its perfect. Why don't you tell them Raylee?"

Raylee smiles at me and looks over at my mom. "Sarah Elise." She said.

"Oh, I love it! My middle name too." My mom tears up.

"That's beautiful guys! Your mom would love it Raylee." Dad said.

"I wish I could have met your mom. She had to be great to put up with my dad." Judson said.

"She was something." Raylee smiles at him.

"So does Sarah have a theme to her room yet?" Nadine asked.

"Yes, she does. Tammy is going to work on it this evening I think but it will be a mermaid theme with purple colors." Raylee said.

I didn't want any part of the decorating so when she said a mermaid theme I was down for whatever. I just can't wait to hold my baby girl in my arm.

Raylee stayed inside to help mom clean up while Judson is watching tv. Dad and I went out on the front porch to talk a little bit.

"I know you are excited about this baby son. Hell, I'm excited to be a grandpa. Don't get me wrong I love hanging out with Judson but there is just something about a baby." He smiled.

"I've never been more excited dad. I never thought about settling down or being a father but it's all I think about now." I smile and sit back on the swing when Raylee walks out and joins.

"Are you about ready to go?" She asks.

"Whenever you are," I said.

Judson is on the couch asleep we need to wake him up." She said.

"Oh just leave him and I'll bring him to work in the morning. Won't be much longer until school starts back and he won't get to go to work with me." Dad said.

"Well, you didn't have to twist our arm so much, dad." I laugh as we get up to leave.

Mom walks out with leftovers and hands me before she hugs us both.

"Well, another quiet night alone what shall we ever do." Raylee giggles.

"I think I can think of a few things," I smirk over at her and grab her hand and squeeze.

Once home we change and are about to head downstairs when she stops and looks at me and her eyes get big. "OMG, she just kicked. Feel right here." She grabs my hand and places it on her belly.

"Come on baby kick for daddy," I said rubbing her belly and then I felt it for the first time. I look up at Raylee and smile.

"That is amazing!" She giggles.

"You are amazing. I love you so much beautiful." I said leaning in and kissing her lips.