Ch 55🏍

When we get home Milly is still there and they are still working on the arrangements which I found weird because there wasn't that many

"Hey, guys what's up?" I ask them.

"Hey, babe just working on arrangements," Raylee said.

Judson walked in and saw Milly and walked over to hug her. "Hey Mil." He smiled.

"Hey, Judson it's good to see you. I was waiting for you to get home to go swimming. Jimmy is on his way over." She smiled.

"Oh good, I'll go change," Judson said running upstairs.

"I thought you guys were going swimming?" I asked confused.

"We were but I haven't been feeling well. That's why we are slow on the arrangements today." She said.

There was a knock on the door and I walk over to open it up and see Jimmy. "Hey, man come on in," I said.

"Hey, Parker! Milly said it was ok to come over?" He said.

"Sure come in. Judson went to change so you guys can go swimming." I said.

Jimmy followed me into the kitchen and walked over to Milly and kissed her head.

"I'm ready to swim!" Judson said walking back into the room.

"Go on out there but if Milly or Jimmy get out then you get out too ok?" Raylee said.

"Ok, sis I got you." Judson smiled as Milly and Jimmy followed him outside.

"How about I grill some burgers for when they finish swimming?" I asked.

"That sounds good but can we go upstairs a minute I need to talk to you," Raylee said.

"Umm ok," I said worried she was about to call off the wedding or something. My heart was beating out of my chest.

Once in the bedroom, she shuts the door and sits on the bed looking at me.

"What is wrong? Are you going to cancel the wedding or something? Raylee you are scaring me." I swallow hard.

"No I'm not canceling the wedding and nothing is wrong depending on how you see it." She said getting up and walking into the bathroom. She walks back out with her hand behind her back.

"I want you to close your eyes and hold out your hand. I have a present for you." She said.

I breathe a sigh of relief that shes not canceling the wedding and close my eyes and hold out my hand. She lays something in my hand and tells me to open my eyes and when I look down I'm shocked.

"Your pregnant?" I ask her with glassy eyes. I can barely contain my excitement.

"Yeah, I took the test today with Milly. I got sick and I wasn't sure what was wrong and it says I'm pregnant." She said.

I stand up and grab her and swing her around the bedroom and kiss her mouth. "This makes me really happy beautiful." I pull her close again and just hold her.

"I was afraid you would be upset and maybe not want to be married or something." She said.

"What why? I just told you I want kids with you." I said.

"Yeah, but we didn't say this soon. We haven't even married yet Parker." She teared up.

"But we will be next week and it's all good. Who all know?" I ask.

"Just you, me and Milly. She was excited to be in the loop and I told her not to say anything." She said.

"I'm glad you were able to have that moment with your sister but holy shit we are going to be parents!" I laugh.

"I know and I need to go to a doctor and be checked and make sure everything is ok." She said.

I lean in and kiss her lips and hold her face and just stare into her eyes. The mother of my baby and soon to be wife. "I love you Raylee and I'm so happy," I said.

"I love you too Parker and I'm glad you're happy about it. But we better get downstairs and check on everyone and get dinner going." She said.

"Let's go I need to get the grill running." I smile and kiss her again.

I'm in the kitchen getting out the meat to grill and I can't help but smile knowing I am going to be a father and who would have thought this soon. I'm so excited I cant wait to tell my parents.

When I walk outside Raylee is swinging in the swing and Jimmy and Judson are horse playing and Milly is just swimming around.

"Do you need help babe?" Raylee asked.

"No, I'm good just swing." I wink at her and place the burgers on the grill.

"I'm hungry!" Judson said over the side of the pool.

"I kinda figured you would be. I'm making hamburgers so Milly and Jimmy can stay and eat with us." I said.

"Thanks for cooking then Parker." Milly laughs as she gets out and sits on the side of the pool.

While the burgers are cooking I walk over and sit beside Raylee. "I'm so excited I cant wait to tell my parents," I whisper.

"Yeah, we should probably wait until I can make an appointment. I will call in the morning." She said.

"I'm so excited," I said leaning over to kiss her lips.

"Ewww really outside?" Judson said.

"Oh, hush they are in love let them be," Milly said splashing him with water.

"Thanks for sticking up for us Milly." I laugh as I go to check on the burgers.

It isn't long until the burgers are done. I go into the house to get the buns and chips and Raylee goes in to get drinks and fixings for the burgers.

"This is really good thanks for letting us stay over," Jimmy said.

"You guys are welcome over anytime you want. You are family after all." Raylee said.

Milly reaches over and grabs Raylee's hand and smiles. "I always wanted a sister I didn't despise."

We all laugh at that because we all know Verna wasn't a sister at all.

"Well having a family is nice," Judson said eating his burger.

"We enjoy having you all here. Our house is always open to you guys." I smile looking around the table.

" I smile looking around the table