Ch 60🌸

Over the next couple of months, we were able to get Judson's room fixed the way he wanted it

Over the next couple of months, we were able to get Judson's room fixed the way he wanted it. Tammy did such a great job decorating it with a sports theme as he wanted.

Parker got him a big tv and put on the wall down there and got him a couple more game systems.

The baby's room hasn't been finished yet until we find out what we are having. Which we get to find out today. We are so excited to find out. I want a girl and Parker says he doesn't care what.

"Beautiful are you ready to head to the doctor's office?" Parker calls out from downstairs.

"I will be right there I have to pee again." I groan walking back into the bathroom.

Finally, we make it to the doctor's office and we both are so excited to find out what it is. The doctor walks in smiling. "Any bets what we will find today?"

"I hope for a girl and he doesn't care." I smile.

"Let's see if we can get a look here and see what it will be." He said moving the instrument around on my round belly.

"It looks like you are having a girl!" He said.

I look over at Parker and smile grabbing his hand. He takes my hand and kisses the top of it. "I'm so happy." I smile.

"I'm happy as well beautiful. Now I will have to fight the boys off before you know it." He laughs.

We decide that we want to have a gender reveal at mom's bench outside Kabloom. We wanted to do it right away because we can't keep it inside.

We pull up at Kabloom and see all the faces that we love and hold dear. Even Mick took an hour off work to show up. He feels like a proud grandpa which I find cute.

"Alright, guys are you ready?" Parker smiles holding the balloon.

"I am so happy you all came today. This means the world to us." I smile wiping tears.

"Alright I wanna know what my grandbaby is." Nadine laughs.

"Let's countdown... 3, 2, 1." Parker pops the balloon and pink ribbon flies around everywhere.

Parker grabs me and wraps his arms around me and kisses me hard on the lips. "I Love you Raylee."

"I love you too." I laugh watching everyone laughing and jumping up and down.

Maxine and Nadine rush over to give us hugs! "We are so excited oooh a little girl! Do you have a name yet?" Nadine asked.

"Not yet we are still narrowing it down," I said.

"I bet your mom is jumping up and down in heaven Raylee." Maxine smiles and looks up.

I take a seat on the bench and look up and smile. "I miss you, mom." I wipe a tear that has made its way down my face.

Parker sits beside me and grabs my hand. "You ok beautiful?" He asked.

"I'm happy Parker but also sad that my mom isn't here for this and all that she's going to miss out on." I sniff.

"She won't miss out she is right beside you every step of the way." He said wrapping me in a hug.

I lay my head on his shoulder when a shadow looms over me and I look up to see a smiling Mick with tears in his eyes.

"A girl! I hope you don't mind me saying it's my granddaughter. You are a daughter I didn't have even though you and Lynn are best friends. We are a mixed-up bunch huh?" He laughs.

"Of course you can say it's your granddaughter, Mick." I smile at him.

"Sis we are going to clean up this pink paper ok?" Judson said.

"Thank you Jud that's nice of you guys to do that," Parker said watching him and Justin pick up the pink ribbon and put it in a trash bag.

"Will you grab me a ribbon to keep and put in her baby book later?" I asked Parker.

Tammy walked over smiling. "So now we get to decorate a baby room." She smiled.

"Yeah, I have some ideas. I was thinking purple with a mermaid theme. You think that will be ok?" I asked her.

"That will be pretty. Can we get started on that soon?" She laughed.

"Can you come over tomorrow?" I laugh back at her.

Koral walked over. "What are you two scheming?"

"Oh just paint color for the baby room and what I want as decorations." I smile at her.

"I'm happy for you Raylee! I can't wait to find my prince charming to sweep me off my feet and knock me up." She laughs.

After we said bye to everyone Parker and I just sit on the bench in silence. I am trying to figure out a name then it hits me.

"Parker, how would you feel if we named the baby after my mom? Sarah Elise." I said.

Parker looks over at me and smiles. "Sarah Elise Cohen I love it. Plus mom will love that you used her middle name." He said wrapping his arm around me

"Are you sure you do and not just saying it to appease me?" I asked him.

"I promise I love it. Your mom will always be with us with Raylee." He smiled and kissed me.

"Let's grab some dinner and head home." He said standing up and reaching out for my hand to help me up. We walk hand in hand to the truck and he helps me in.

We stop off to pick up some pizza and head home to watch a movie. We are having a quiet night with Judson staying over at Lynn and Mick's.

"The house to ourselves just like it used to be last year." I laugh.

"That seems like a really long time ago, doesn't it? But really if it wasn't for your jerkoff father we never would have spent time together." Parker said.

"I guess he was good for something huh?" I said grabbing a piece of pizza and cuddling up against Parker in the den.

"Hey you know we never did finish our treasure hunts. Don't we have a couple more pictures to go?" He said.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about those. We do and we should finish them tonight." I smile taking another bite of pizza.

" I smile taking another bite of pizza