Ch 6 🏍

I figured when I got home and situated I would text Raylee

📱Hey, I made it home safely.

📱I'm glad that you did.

📱So what are you up to Raylee?

📱Just watching tv with a bowl of popcorn you?

📱Just laying on my bed about to call it a night.

📱You guys open early?

📱Yeah my dads an early bird so 9 am

📱I am pretty sure that's when the shop opens tomorrow

📱Will you be there?

📱Yeah, Maxine is going to show me how to do some things.

📱Do you know flower names?

📱Very funny Parker haha but yes I know a few 😂

📱Just wondering because I don't well besides the obvious roses.

📱Yeah, I feel I have a lot to learn.

📱Maybe I will see you tomorrow then?

📱You just might.

📱Goodnight Raylee 😃

📱Goodnight Parker 😁

I lay my phone on the nightstand beside me after checking that my alarm was on. I run my hand down my scruff and picture her in my mind.

Slow down boy don't be in such a rush. I turn over and fall asleep. The next morning the alarm goes off and I jump and up and take a shower and put on my favorite pair of jeans and a t-shirt. I grab my keys and jump on my Harley and head to the parts store.

Once I arrive I don't see Raylee's truck so I walk into the parts store and dad is already back in the garage area under a car.

"Hey, dad I'm here!" I said.

"Morning son just finishing up this car before it's picked up in a couple of hours." He said under the car.

"Ok then hey I'm gonna go next door for a croissant and an iced coffee. Do u want anything?" I ask.

"Sure you know what to get me," he said.

I walk to the bakery and saw Raylee's truck in the parking lot. I open the bakery door and Gloria is smiling at me. "Morning Parker the usual?" She asks.

"Of course Gloria and also dads usual too please." I smile as I turn to look behind me and see Raylee walking in the door. She sees me and smiles.

I mouth Good morning to her because there are people standing between us. Gloria hands me my food and I walk over to a table to wait on her.

She gets her items and walks over to the table I'm sitting at. "Morning Raylee how's it going?" I ask.

"I'm tired but it's going. I hope this iced coffee will wake me up." She said.

"Sounds like we had the same idea. My dad is probably wondering where I am." I said.

"Well, I don't want to hold you. I'm sure Maxine is wondering the same thing and I have a lot of arrangements to help with and learn today." She laughs.

When she laughs her eyes light up and sparkle. A pretty set of bright blue eyes and those dimples drive me crazy.

"I'll cya later ok? I said to her walking her out the door.

"Sounds good! Bye Parker.

"Bye Raylee." I smile at her and walk back to the parts store.

When I walk in dad is just looking at me. "Alright son who is she?" He laughs.

I laugh and then smirk. "It's Sarah's daughter we literally bumped into each other yesterday and then I saw her at the bar last night and we just talked again in the bakery. She's a sweet girl and very easy on the eyes dad."

"Well, Sarah was a looker too. You know she and I and your mom had dinner a few times they were friends. You should visit her son she's sad about Sarah's passing." I found her crying in the bathroom last night." He said.

"Maybe I will and go get her some flowers too," I smirk.

"You just want to see that girl again. Now help me get this motor in this car." he laughed.

Setting that motor took hours and not as easy as people think. The store was hopping and it was busy so many people in and out.

"Hey, dad do you mind if I walk up to the flower shop so I can get mom some flowers?" I ask.

"Go ahead son and get her daisy's they are her favorite." He smiled.

"Alright, I'll be back in a little bit." I grin.

"Get the girl's phone number son!" He laughs.

"I already got it, dad." I laugh and walk out the door and up the sidewalk to the flower shop. When I walk in the smell of flowers hits my nose and it smells really good.

"Hello!" Someone calls out from behind a wall before appearing.

"Hey, Maxine! I said.

"Well hello, Parker what are you doing here?" She asked right as Raylee walked into the room.

"Hi, Parker." She smiled.

"Hi, Raylee. Ummm I need some help with some flowers." I said.

"Raylee how about you help Parker out," Maxine smirks.

"Sure I can do that. What type of flower are you wanting?" She asked.

"Daisy's a bunch for my mom," I said.

"Ooh well you are in luck I actually know what those are." She laughs.

"I don't know if you know but your mom and mine were really good friends and she's been really sad about your mom's passing and my dad suggested I go see her and take her some flowers," I said.

"Oh really? What's your mom's name?" She asks.

"Nadine." I smile.

"Ohh yeah, mom used to tell me about their lunch dates all the time." Raylee smiled.

"When things settle down maybe you would like to meet her?" I ask.

"That sounds lovely and umm Maxine and I are trying to put together a little service for mom at the graveyard in a couple of days so once things are final I'll let you know in case your mom wants to come." She said.

"She would like that and I'm sure would come. Just text me the info." I smile.

"Well here are your daisy's and a little discount so it's $17.97." She smiled.

I handed her a twenty. "Just keep the change. I'll cya later." I smile at her and walk out the door with the daisies. Now how am I going to hold onto these things on a bike?