Ch 45🏍

A couple of days later I am finally able to bring Raylee home and with Mick's approval, Judson came with us

Evidence was found in Jeff Nash's household showing plots and kidnapping plans along with the shooting. Judson handed over the gun and bullets which helped.

Raylee gave me some cash and told me to take Judson and buy anything he wanted for his room including bedding, a tv, and a game station.

By the time we got back, she was up in the bed where I left her smiling. "Well, what did you get?" She asked us.

I help her off the bed and walk her down the hall and set on her old bed while we show her everything and she smiles.

Judson walks over to her and hugs her gently and kisses the side of her face. "Thank you so much, Raylee. You don't know how much this means to me." He said.

"You are welcome! Now let's get these pink curtains down and these new ones up and a cover for your bed. I probably should get you a new bed huh?" Raylee said.

"Noo I like this bed it's really comfy plus as my old house I didn't even have a bed to sleep in." He said.

"What did you sleep on then?" I ask.

"Just the floor." He shrugged.

"Holy shit! That's nowhere for you to sleep, Judson?" I said.

"I know but that's all I had. Do you mind if I go get a bowl of cereal?" He asked.

"Sure go right ahead anything you want Judson," Raylee said.

I walked over and sit on the bed beside Raylee. "Can you believe how this kid has lived. What are your thoughts?" I ask.

"I want him to stay here with us. I mean I know it's not your responsibility but I can't let him go back to that. And when they are caught they will go to jail." she said.

"We need to talk to him about not opening the door for anyone," I said.

"Yes we do but will you help me back to the bed I need to lay down and maybe you can talk to him and play video games." She smiled.

"Sure beautiful I can do that." I lean in for a kiss and help her get back in bed. I kiss her once more and head to the bedroom to hang up the curtain and get the new bed cover on.

It isn't long till Judson walks back into the room. "I love it! It looks nice." He said.

"Can we talk a minute and then we can play video games?" I ask.

"Sure what's up Parker?" He asks.

"You know your parents are on the run and they want Raylee dead right? Well please don't open the door for anything ok?" I stressed.

"I understand and I won't do that. I know they want her dead and I don't want that to happen." He said.

"Glad you agree now let's play a game so I can kick your ass." I laugh

Judson laughs and grabs the controllers. We play for hours and then I decide to go check on Raylee.

I walk into the bedroom and Raylee is sitting on the side of the bed. "Hey what are you doing up?" I ask her.

"I was going to try and get up I need to go to the bathroom." She said.

"Here I will help you beautiful," I said helping her up and leading her to the bathroom.

"How are you feeling? Your chest still hurting?" I ask her.

"Yeah it hurts a lot actually but I try to downplay it." She laughs.

"I figured it was. How about I order some pizza so you can take more meds?" I asked.

"Sounds good help me get in Judson's room so I can see what he's playing." She giggled.

I helped her to the room and I ordered the pizza. I went downstairs to look for my wallet when someone knocked on the door. I walked over to the peephole and saw Jeff.

I run upstairs and told tell Judson and Raylee to stay in the bedroom and don't come out. I put in a 911 call into Mick and told him what's up. I run into our room and get the guns out of the safe. I make sure both are loaded and take one back to Raylee. "Just incase but you guys stay in here," I said.

I run back downstairs to the den and look at the cameras and see Jeff still standing at the door. Please lord, don't let him try to come in. I would hate to have to shoot him. Come on Mick hurry up!

No sooner than I say that out loud Mick and a few other cop cars pull up. Jeff takes off in a run and Mick tackles him to the ground and I can't help but laugh.

I see a streak of someone running beside the house and its Clarissa and they tackle her down as well and get them both in handcuffs and lead them over to a car.

I lay the gun down and holler up at Raylee that everything is fine. I open the door and walk out to find Mick walking toward me.

"Hey Parker as you probably saw we got them and they are on their way to jail." He said.

"I saw that let me go tell them and put the guns back away. I wasn't sure what was going to happen so I was prepared." I said walking upstairs.

"Guys it's over let me put the guns up and we will go downstairs Mick is here to talk," I said taking Raylee's gun and go lock them up and walk back and Judson is helping her get off the bed.

I help her get downstairs and over to the couch. "Hey Raylee how are you feeling today?" Mick asks her.

"I'm sore but ok but watching you tackle Jeff to the ground was the highlight of my day." She giggles and Judson giggles too.

"All in a day's work." He laughs "But I'm here because I want you guys to know they have been taken to jail and now it's going to be a big thing about Judson." He said.

"What's going to happen to me? Cant I stay with Parker and Raylee?" Judson asked.

"Well, we will need to go to court and try to get that reconciled If Raylee and Parker want you to stay here and if not then if you have an aunt or uncle you will have to go there.

I look over at Raylee and she has tears in her eyes and I know she wants him here with us. "Umm, whatever we need to do we will keep him here with us," I said.

Raylee looked over at me and winked and Judson smiled so big. So I have my answer.

 So I have my answer