Ch 32 🌸

Oh my God! I didn't know anything could feel that good

Oh my God! I didn't know anything could feel that good. When Parker crawled on top of me I was so wanting more so I pulled him in for a kiss.

"Parker I'm ready. I want you right now." I said.

"You mean you want to have sex?" He smirks.

"Yes, smart ass I want you to put that in me." I giggle.

"Let me see if I have a condom in my wallet or bag." He said jumping up digging in his bag. "They have been in here a long time so I guess it's still good." He said walking back over to the bed.

"I'm horny but I'm afraid it's going to hurt." I sigh.

"It's going to hurt a little bit but that won't last long I promise." He said slipping it on and crawling back on top of me. "Are you ready?" He asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be and I hope I don't regret this," I said.

"You are making me nervous because I want this to be special for you." He said.

I pull him down to me and kiss his lips. He moves his hips and rubs his hard cock up and down my slit causing me to moan out.

"Do you want me to do it fast to get it over with? or slow?" He asked.

"Fast and over with," I said.

He rubs it up and down my slit again until he positions at my core and in one quick motion, he pushes it fast inside of me.

Wow, that burns like a mother fucker I take a deep breath and Parker's lips are on mine, and before you know it the pain subsides and it's starting to feel good.

I blow out a breath and look at Parker. "You ok now Raylee?" He asks pulling it out and putting it back in.

He is hitting spots that I didn't even know existed in my body. How is that thing fitting inside me? And why does that feel so good?

"What are you thinking about beautiful?" Parker asks moving my hair out of my face.

"Just about how that fits into me and makes me feel things I've never felt before," I say trying to catch my breath.

Parker smiles at me and moves a little faster making me moan out. "Holy shit something is happening Parker."

"Let it happen Raylee. I want you to come for me." He said.

Warmness takes over my lower body and I begin to jerk and convulse uncontrollably and Parker speeds up until I feel warmness inside me.

Parker leans down and kisses me deeply. "That was so beautiful Raylee. Thank you for letting me be apart of it."

He gets up and takes the condom to the bathroom and discards it and brings back a hot washcloth for me to wipe down. "Here just in case, it's burning or anything."

"I feel ok just sore," I said taking the rag from him and placing it between my legs.

"Raylee I can't express how much this means to me that you would let me have your virginity. I don't deserve it but thank you." He said.

"Parker I can't describe how you make me feel and not just that way." I motion at my washcloth covered private area.

"I know what you mean. I don't even want to spend a second away from you. My dad said when you meet the one you never want to be away from her and well that's you." He said.

I lean across the bed and kiss his lips. "I feel the same way. I know it's soon and all that bull shit but why don't you move in with me?" I ask.

"Really? You want me to move in? I'd love to but I still owe on this place." He said.

"I will pay it off and we can rent it out if you want or keep it and we can spend some time over here but I don't want to spend time away from you," I said laying my head on his chest.

"We can do that. I mean I don't want you paying for my place and I can keep paying for it." He said.

"Nonsense since you will be with me. Plus I need to remodel some and clean up mom's room to make it into ours. That is if you're ok with that." I said.

"It sounds good to me if your sure you are ok with it?" He smiles.

"I've never been more sure of anything and I'm not just saying that because you know we did that." I giggle.

Parker looks over at me and laughs. "Your funny but we better get some sleep we have lots to do." He said pulling me close in bed and it isn't long before we drift off to sleep.

The next morning we wake up and head back to the house. First checking on the pool. "It looks great! Once it warms up maybe we can have a party and invite a few people over to swim." I said.

"Sounds good to me," Parker said walking over to check the temp.

Once back inside. "So do you know anyone who does construction like painting and fixing the floors?" I ask.

"Yeah, you know that I know people. I will make a call and see if they can stop by. A friend of my dads he does construction."

Parker steps away to call Joe and I walk back into the living room and decide the whole place needs an overhaul. I pull out my phone to text Koral.

📱Hey, do you know any interior designers? I want to do an overhaul of my house.

📱I sure do. Tammy is one. But I don't think we told you that.

📱Perfect! Do you think you could get her to call or text me? I want to redo everything since I'm staying around.

📱Sure chica and if you need somewhere to stay while this is being done my place is available.

📱I appreciate it but I'll prob just stay at Parker's.

📱Oooh!

📱Yup but thanks! 😉

📱I want details later! But I'll have Tammy get in touch with you.

📱Thanks so much.

I lay my phone down and sit on a barstool in the kitchen when Parker walks back in.

"Joe is going to stop by in a bit." He said.

"Good and I just talked to Koral and Tammy is an interior designer and she's going to get in touch with me. Let's overhaul most things besides the fireplace it was mommas favorite." I said.

"Sounds good I'm excited. After Joe leaves you want to go over to my parents? Mom is making food again.

"Oh, you bet!" I smile.