Ch 49🏍

The next day I had to go work at the shop with dad and he told me to bring Judson along and he would teach him a thing or two about cars

I was getting ready when Raylee walked out dressed in a tank top and some ripped jeans and tennis shoes.

"Well, you look hot where are you going?" I asked her smiling.

"I got to run by the place that Justin goes to therapy. Mick agreed to let me pay for it." She smiled.

"Really he did?" I said shocked.

"Yeah, he said it was a couple of hundred thousand dollars and he had to mortgage his house." She said.

"Well, shit that sucks. But that's why I love you! You have the best heart." I said.

"I just want to help and do good and I think momma would be ok with that." She smiles at me.

I walk over and wrap her in my arms. "You ok if I double Judson to the shop?" I ask.

"Yeah as long as he's cool with it. I'll follow you guys I have a few flower deliveries as well today so I don't know if I will see you until I get off work." She smiled.

"Sounds good just be careful," I said leaning in for a kiss.

We stand there and kiss a few minutes until Judson burst through the door. "I'm ready." He said.

"Hey, how would you feel riding on my bike to work?" I ask him.

"Really I can? That would be awesome." He smiles.

"Alright, let's go then," I said walking out waiting on them to lock the door and set the alarm.

"See you at work." She leans in for another kiss before getting in the truck.

"Would you stop watching Raylee's butt and help me with this helmet." Judson laughs.

"Alright, smartypants," I said buckling the strap and getting on the bike. "Now hold onto me and when I lean you lean ok?" I said.

"Ok, I got it. Thanks for letting me ride with you, Parker." He said.

"No problem lets go. I may need your help with something else later today. But its a secret." I said while pulling out.

Once at the shop dad took Judson under his wing and was teaching him how to take out a motor and how to change oil and Judson was soaking it all in. I just stand and watch them and smile. I'm very lucky to have a dad as I do.

"How's it going over here?" I ask them.

"I know how to change oil now Parker," Judson said.

"Good my dad is the best teacher. Everything I know is thanks to him." I smile.

"Let's take this wheel off now Judson." My dad said

"I'm going to run next door and get some doughnuts I'll be back," I said.

I pull out my phone and no text from Raylee.

📱What's up beautiful?

📱Hey babe! I just left from dropping off those flowers and now I am heading to the therapy place.

📱Alright, I'm just walking over to get some doughnuts. Judson is having a blast with dad.

📱Oh, I'm so glad I was going to ask how he was.

📱All is good. Ok, I love you! Be careful.🧡

📱I love you too! Bye 💚

I walk in and grab the doughnuts and head back to the shop. Judson is sitting in the break room eating a sandwich dad gave him.

"So I got a question for you?" I said to him.

"Ok, what?" Judson said taking a bite of his sandwich.

"I want to ask your permission to marry your sister," I said

"Really? You are asking me?" Judson smiled.

"Well yeah, you are all the family she has, and It's only right I ask you," I said.

"Yes, it's fine with me. You love her and she loves you and you both take good care of me so yeah." He smiles.

"Well in that case will you go with me to pick out a ring?" I ask him.

"When are we going?" He asks.

"How about today? After work, we will go downtown. She won't know she has flowers to deliver.

My phone pings.

📱Just wanted you to know I made it back and took care of that bill. I had to come back for more flowers. Love you! 💚

📱I'm glad you made it back beautiful. Just having a sandwich with Judson. Love you too. 🧡

"Well she's going to be busy and we will be able to go soon. Let's go help dad finish up." I said.

I didn't think 5 pm would ever get here so we could head downtown to a jewelry store. We walk inside and look around when a man walks up and asks if we need help.

"Yeah I'm looking for an engagement ring but I'm not sure what I'm looking for. I guess I will know when I see it." I laugh.

"Come this way and I'll show you what we have." The man said.

He pulls out a tray and a bunch of sparkling diamonds are looking back at me. "Judson, do you see any that stand out to you?" I ask him.

"I like this one." He said looking at me.

"Do you think Raylee would like a pear shape diamond?" I ask.

"This is a pear halo pave engagement ring and its a popular shape." The man said.

"How much is something like this run?" I ask him.

"This one is one thousand fifty-seven dollars." He said.

"Then this is the one. I noticed it but Judson picked it and its the one for his sister." I smiled.

"Alright, let's get you over to the register and ready to go." The man said.

Once back on the bike with the ring tucked into my pocket we head home.

Turning into the driveway the truck is already there we pull into the garage and Judson looks at me and asks "How are you going to do it? And when?"

"I think I know the perfect spot and soon because I'm ready." I smile at him as we head in the house.