Ch 57🏍

"I'm so excited

"I'm so excited. When and how are we going to tell everyone?" I asked.

"I think we should tell Judson tonight but swear him to keep the secret but I think we should let it out at the wedding in our vows," Raylee smirked.

"Oh, that's a good idea! They all will be shocked." I laugh.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you Verna's mom Virginia approached me when I was headed into the flower shop this morning. She wanted to apologize for what Verna had done." She said.

"What really? Wow, I would have never guessed that. What did you say to her?" I asked.

"I just told her that it wasn't her fault and she didn't need to apologize but I thanked her and then she came in and bought flowers and I went to the back with your mom." She said.

"I wasn't even thinking about her or having a mom or anything," I said.

"She said Verna is where she needs to be. Jeff was a bad influence." She laughs.

"You think?" I laugh.

"So Saturday your mom and Maxine are going to decorate the table for us so that I don't have to rush and get it all done before getting ready." She smiled over at me.

I smile back at her as we pull into the parking lot. "I'll see you in a few hours beautiful then we can tell Judson," I said leaning over to kiss her.

She pulls me closer and kisses me harder. "I'm so happy you are my baby daddy and soon to be husband. I love you, Parker." She smiled.

"I love you too Raylee and there is nowhere else I'd rather be." I pecked her lips again and I walked her to the flower shop and then headed down to the shop to find dad and Judson laughing about something.

"What's going on guys?" I ask looking around.

"Grandpa here splashed oil all over himself look at him." Judson laughs.

"Well, that's because Grandpa is clumsy." Keith laughs.

"So how was lunch?" Dad asked.

"It was good Raylee said that Verna's mom came by to apologize for what Verna did," I said.

"I met Virginia a couple of times. She was nice to me and even brought me some clothes." Judson said.

"She did? That was nice of her." I said shocked that she went out of her way to help Judson.

We gather up the tools and lock everything up and head outside to wait for Raylee so we can head home.

Raylee walks out of Kabloom smiling and damn I am the luckiest man on earth. She is one beautiful human being inside and out and now that she's pregnant with my baby she is glowing.

"Hey, guys! Ready to head home?" She asked.

"Yeah, we are ready. Let's go home and make some dinner." I wink at her as Judson gets on the back of my bike and we take off.

Once home we change and decide to make some bbq chicken while Judson is upstairs playing a video game.

"What sides do you want Raylee?" I asked.

"How about mashed potatoes and corn? Something easy so we can tell him. I'm so nervous. What if he thinks we don't want him any longer?" She said nervously.

"Don't think like that he will be excited. First, we will talk about the basement and fixing it up how he wants it and then we will tell him that we need the room." I smirk.

"Sounds good I guess. I'm so nervous I have to pee." She giggles running to the bathroom.

I can't help but laugh at her. Once the food is done I holler for Judson to come downstairs. He races down of course hungry.

"Hey, Jud can we talk to you for a sec?" I ask him.

"Sure Parker, what's up?" He looks at both of us.

"How would you feel about making the basement your room? We could fix it up however you want it and you will even have your own bathroom." I ask him.

"That sounds cool. I can fix it how I want?" He asked.

"However you want Jud we just need ideas of what you want so we can make it happen," I said.

"Well, I'm down for that." He laughed.

"Plus we also need your room," Raylee said.

"You need my room for what?" He asked confused.

"We are having a baby," Raylee said.

"A baby? Really? I will be an uncle?" Judson asked.

"You're not mad?" Raylee asked.

"No, I'm not mad. It's cool though I don't mind giving up my room." He shrugged.

"I'm glad to hear that Jud. Now you have to keep the secret until the wedding day ok? We are going to announce it then. Raylee is two months pregnant now." I said.

Judson gets up and walks over to Raylee and leans down to hug her. "I'm happy for you sis. I will be the best uncle there is." He smiles.

Raylee reaches out and wraps her arms around him and kisses the side of his head. "I'm glad to hear that because you are stuck with us." She laughs.

Judson helped me clean up the kitchen while Raylee went upstairs to take a bath. "You really are ok with what's going on Jud?" I asked him.

"Yeah for sure. I am glad I get to just stay here with you guys and I'm happy with whatever happens next. But the basement will be a cool room to stay in and grow up in. I like having my own bathroom as well." He smiled.

"Well start writing stuff down so I can get Tammy over here to decorate it. But if you want to change to carpet or hardwood I will hire the guy that worked on the house before I first moved in." I said.

"Can I have a sports room?" Judson asked.

"Of course whatever you want kid. Plus we need a baby room fixed up as well." I smirked.

"You are going to be a great dad Parker." Judson smiled before heading upstairs.

A dad... Wow me! I'm going to be a dad. I can't wait.