Ch 59🏍

Raylee looks so stunning in her dress that I hate to take it off of her but I need to see what my wife has on underneath

I carry her into our bedroom and begin kissing down her neck. I moan and turn her around and begin unzipping her dress until it falls to the floor at her feet.

I turn her back around where I see a beautiful lace bra and some very skimpy lace panties. "Is this for me?" I smirk at her.

She shakes her head yes and bites her lip. I lean in and brush my lips with hers. I kiss her down her neck and down in between her breast when she arches her back.

I unhook her bra and let it fall to the ground as I put a nipple into my mouth and suck on it gently before doing the same thing to the other one.

I get down on my knees and kiss her belly over and over knowing our baby is in there. I gently hook her panties in my thumbs and pull the thongs off of her slowly and bury my head between her legs and kiss her gently.

I stand back up and she helps me get my clothes off in a fast motion and we fall back onto the bed where I make sweet passionate love to her all night long.

In the middle of the night she wakes me up pressing her ass against my hard cock and it wasn't long until I was sinking deep inside of her from behind. Grabbing her breast and moving up and down with her.

She throws her head back and moans as my lips slide up and down her neck slowly. "I love you so much Raylee."

"I love you so much, Parker." She moans while she moves back on me sliding me in deeper.

I thrust faster and faster until we find our release together. "If you weren't already pregnant you would be now." He said kissing my neck again.

"I think so too." She turns over and wraps her arms around my neck and just stares into my eyes.

I rub my arms up and down her back and lean in for another kiss that turns hot and heavy and it isn't long until I'm back inside of her again. We spent the night making passionate love.

The next morning we slept in since we were up half the night. I turned over to find the bed empty and so I got out of bed and slipped on my boxers to look for her.

I found her outside in the swing drinking coffee. "Hey, beautiful. What are you doing out here?" I asked her walking over to sit down.

"I just wanted a few minutes to talk to momma. I was dreaming about her and she was so happy and carefree so I came out here to be closer to her." She smiled.

I laced our fingers together and smiled over at her. "I was worried when I couldn't find you," I said.

"I wouldn't leave my handsome husband already." She giggled.

"I'm going to go make us some breakfast," I said getting up kissing her forehead and head inside to make some bacon and eggs with toast.

It wasn't long before she came in and got on a bar stool ready to eat. "So what are we going to do before we have to go get Judson?" She asked.

"I was hoping for a little more time upstairs with you," I smirk.

"Oh is this what the breakfast is for?" She giggles.

"I just wanted to get your energy up." He smirked wiggling his eyebrows.

His cell phone beeped.

📱 Hey son! You guys come over for dinner I'm making spaghetti carbonara that way you guys can have more time together.

📱Sounds good mom! Say around 5?

📱Sounds good see you then.

"Mom is making spaghetti carbonara and wants us to come over around 5," I said.

"Oh, that sounds so good. I can't wait to eat. Let's take the sonogram picture with us so they can see we really are pregnant." She laughed.

After breakfast, we cleaned up and went upstairs and had a couple more rounds in bed together. By the time we were done our bodies were sweaty and hair wet.

"Wow, that was something babe. I think I like being married." She giggled.

"You do huh? I think we need to shower and get ready to go eat at my parents." I said.

"Lead the way we can shower together to save time." She smiled.

"Oh, you are ready for another round already?" I chuckle.

"Maybe if you can hold me up in the shower." She giggles and runs into the bathroom.

An hour later we pull up at my parent's house in Raylee's truck. I don't really want her on the motorcycle pregnant.

"Mom we are here!" I said walking in behind Raylee.

Mom comes out of the kitchen making a beeline for us. She hugs us both and smiles. "I can't believe you guys are having a baby! Boy that was a surprise." She laughs.

"We wanted it to shock you guys. Where are dad and Jud?" I ask.

"Out in the garage will you go get them please?" She asked.

"I brought something for you to see Nadine," Raylee said handing over the sonogram picture.

"Oh my goodness look at that! How far along are you?" She asked.

"I'm eight weeks." Raylee smiles and sits down just as we walk back in the door.

"Can I keep this and put it on the fridge?" Nadine asked.

"I told you that mom would want to keep one Raylee." I laugh.

"Of course I do that's another grandbaby." She said walking around hugging Judson as he sits down.

"Grandma said she is going to get a room ready so she can babysit," Jud said.

"She did huh? I knew that would happen too." I said walking over to Raylee and kissing the side of her head.

"What did yall do without me last night? I bet you were bored." Judson said.

Dad looked over at him. "I'm sure they watched movies Jughead."

I laugh... "Yeah, we watched several movies."