Ch 41🏍

A few days later and the bbq pool party was here

A few days later and the bbq pool party was here. Wes came early to check on the pool and make sure it was ready to swim in.

I ran to get the bbq while Raylee was getting other things set up. I figured she would be ok with Wes there. I trusted him enough.

By the time I got back, other cars were in the driveway. I rush inside and find Raylee in the kitchen with Maxine and Gert taking tops off of other foods.

"Hey ladies! I got all the food." I smile sitting it on the counter.

"Thanks, Parker for getting it. I will get the rest out." Gert said.

I follow her outside where Wes and Zack are along with Koral and Tammy.

I carry the container of lemonade outside to a table along with some watermelon punch. "Food is here guys just waiting on a few more to show up.

By the time I walk back inside Nadine and Keith are in the kitchen talking. "Hey, guys! Thanks for coming! Everyone is out by the pool." I said hugging my mom.

The doorbell rang and I went to get it looking in the peephole first to see Mick. "Hey, Mick come in!" I smile.

"Hey, Parker thanks for the invite! This is my wife Lynn and my son Justin." He said.

"Nice to meet you both. Everyone is around the pool but since everyone is here we can grab a plate. Help yourselves." I said walking back out to gather everyone.

Once we all get a plate we head outside to sit at some tables that Zack brought with him. We were all laughing and talking and enjoying the pool party.

After we ate some people got in the pool and one was Raylee. She looked really cute in her neon green bikini. She is splashing in the water with Justin when Lynn and I swim over.

"I'm glad you could come, Lynn. Your husband has been a lifesaver for me." Raylee smiled.

"Thanks for inviting us. It's full-time work taking care of Justin and Mick hasn't really told me much about what's going on since it's his work but I'm very sorry to hear about your mom's passing." She smiled.

"Thank you! It's weird not having her to talk to and sometimes I don't know where to turn But I'm thankful for Parker." Raylee said.

"I've been there. I lost my mom two years ago and sometimes I still reach for the phone to call her." She said.

"Look, mom!" Justin splashes the water.

"That's awesome Justin just keep splashing!" Lynn said to him.

"You guys can come swim whenever you want to," I said to her.

"Thank you that would be lovely Parker." She smiled.

Mick splashed into the water and Justin giggled really big. We all laughed.

Several hours later everyone had left besides Tammy. Raylee was taking her around showing her what all she wanted to be changed. She was writing it all down on her notepad. Said she would get with us once everything we wanted to be done was completed and she would decorate.

Raylee walks back into the kitchen and finds me putting food away. "Looks like we can eat a few days on this." She laughs.

"Sounds good to me. I had a good time how about you?" I asked.

"Anytime I'm with you is a good time." She smiled.

"You know I really like Lynn she was so sweet Parker. She lost her mom two years ago and knows what I'm feeling. I invited them over to swim whenever they want. Justin seemed to really like it." Raylee said.

"I saw him laughing every time I would jump in the pool. I know they have it rough with all of his medical bills. I also told her to come swim anytime." I said.

"Really? I wonder how they would feel if I helped with that?" She asked.

"Raylee I'm not sure about that. Men are usually prideful about stuff like that." I said.

"Your right but I would love to have them over more since he liked swimming," She said putting the last bowl in the dishwasher.

"Do you want to take another swim?" I asked wrapping my arms around her.

"That would be great! A night swim is just what I needed." She smiles at me and walks out over to the pool and pulls off her cover-up.

I dive into the pool and come up smiling watching her walk down the steps. "You look so beautiful Raylee."

"Thank you but you look pretty handsome yourself with no shirt on and water droplets all over your chest," She said.

I swim over to her and she wraps her legs around my waist and I lean in for a kiss. The kiss was sweet and innocent at first but then it heated up and I wrap my arms around the back of her head and pull her closer.

"You taste like that watermelon drink." I chuckle.

"It tasted so good and refreshing," She said.

"You know what's refreshing?" I asked.

"'No what?" She asked confused.

"Me deep inside of you," I said biting my lip.

She giggles at me... "What's stopping you then?" She asks.

I lick my lips and reach down to release the beast and help remove her bikini bottoms and plunges into her.

She holds tighter around my neck as I plunge into her over and over. Our lips collide and our tongues connect as we both reach our release.

"Wow who knew it could feel like this in a pool," I said.

"Maybe that's how Wes gets those married women." She giggles.

"That's very possible." I chuckle and lean in for another kiss.