Ch 48🌸

I have been working nonstop on party planning for this party happening today

I have been working nonstop on party planning for this party happening today. I told Lynn I would take care of it all and I have. It's going to be the best party they have ever had.

Parker is out picking up the cakes. They couldn't share one so I got two and invited all of our friends and family and a few people from therapy for Justin.

Maxine and Nadine showed up early to help me make punch and get the food ready we had catered. Judson wanted fried chicken and all the sides and Lynn said Justin would love it.

The doorbell rang and Lynn walked in smiling with Justin. "Hey, Justin! Happy birthday!" I said fist-bumping him.

He's smiling from ear to ear walking through the kitchen and seeing all the food. "I'm hungry mom." He said.

"We will eat soon Justin lets go check out the pool area ok?" Lynn smiled at him and lead him to the door.

"Wow is all this for me?" He asked his mom.

"Yes for you and Judson. What do you think?" She asked.

"It's so pretty mom." He smiles.

Judson walks out and fist bumps Justin. "Happy birthday dude!" He smiled.

"So what do yall want to do? Eat first then presents? Or swim then eat?" I ask.

"Swim till everyone gets here and then we can eat and then do presents," Judson said.

"Makes sense ok just waiting on a few more people to show up," I said turning to walk back inside.

"I'll stay outside and keep an eye on them. Mick is on his way he had to work some today." Lynn smiled.

"Ok good, I'll be right back," I said walking back inside to see Parker standing in the kitchen with the cakes.

"Oh man, they look so good!" I said smiling walking over to Parker.

"I think they look great." He leans down and kisses me. After our little tryst on the motorcycle, he's been super loving.

A knock on the door. I look at Parker and go to open it. There standing at the door are a smiling Mick and Keith and a couple of kids from Justin's therapy. "Hi, guys come on in!" I said.

Parker takes them out to the pool so they can get in. I'm worried Milly isn't going to show up and I'm hoping she will.

Another knock on the door and I open it see Koral and Tammy holding a bunch of presents in their arms. "Wow, guys thanks for coming and bringing gifts. You can put them on the table. Everyone is outside already." I said.

I walk back to stir the punch when another knock on the door. I think everyone is here but Milly. I swing the door open to see a pretty pink-haired girl that looked scared.

"Milly?" I ask.

"Umm hi, Raylee. Thanks for inviting me." She smiled.

"Come on in. I'm so glad that you could come." I said.

"I'm sorry what they did to you." She frowned.

"It's not your place to apologize and you are welcome to come over anytime," I said.

"Umm my boyfriend is in the car can he come in too?" She asked.

"Sure go get him. The more the merrier." I smiled.

She turned and motioned and an emo looking guy got out of the car and walked up. "This is Jimmy." She said.

"Hi, Jimmy! Nice to meet you come in." I said walking them into the kitchen introducing them to everyone.

"Lets surprise Judson ok?" I said.

Milly nodded and waited at the sliding glass door as I walked out to the pool. "Judson I have a big surprise for you." I smiled.

"You do? More than this? What is it?" He asked.

I motioned and Milly walked out and smiled. "Hi, Judson.

"OMG Milly! You are here! I can't believe you came to my real first party." He smiled.

"Raylee invited me and Jimmy. I'm happy to see you and know that you are doing ok." She smiled at him as he jumped out of the pool to hug her.

I stood back and looked at them and got teary-eyed. "You did great beautiful," Parker whispered in my ear.

Everyone had such a good time swimming and the boys loved their cake and then we opened gifts and they were so excited. I took a bunch of pictures and even got to talk to Milly a bit and she's a sweet girl.

Before everyone went home Mick pulled me over to the side. "Hey Raylee can I talk to you a minute?" he asked.

"Sure what's up Mick?" They didn't escape did they?" I asked.

"No no nothing like that. It's about what you told Lynn about wanting to donate to Justin's therapy bills. I appreciate it but I was just doing my job. I don't want you to go out of the way." He said.

"Mick listen I know you're a proud man and I'm not trying to embarrass you or anything I just know things are hard and my mom left me so much money I'll never spend in this lifetime and Lynn is my best friend and I just want to help," I said.

"Lynn is so happy to have you in her life and Justin has opened up more and he loves Judson and I can't thank you for what you did at this party it's all too much but then I see that smile on his face." He said.

"Please let me help. I want to pay his therapy bill up for a year. It's the least I can do and I really want to. But I would never do anything behind your back." I said.

"Raylee it's in the hundreds of thousands. I've had to mortgage our house and it's just too much." He said.

"Please just let me. Tell me the name of the therapy place and I will take care of it. No one has to know and it can stay between us four meaning Lynn and Parker included." I said.

"I really want to say no but to be able to continue his care I was going to try and take out a loan but for once in my life, I'll say yes." He smiles.

"Good I'll take care of it tomorrow you don't worry one bit ok?" I smiled and hugged him.

"Alright, gang lets go home and leave these people alone." Mick laughed.

"Night guys come back to swim soon," I said following them to the door with Parker standing behind me.