Ch 36🌸

I can't believe what I am hearing on that recording

I can't believe what I am hearing on that recording. Verna spilled it all and my eyes got big and I looked over at Parker when she said her dad made her come looking for me and his plan is to kidnap me and steal any of the money that my mom left me.

Tears well up in my eyes and I try not to let them leak out with these three men in my face. Parker pulls me close and puts his arm around me.

Verna went on to explain that her dad made her and her stepmom do what they have as in coming to the flower shop and to the house looking for me that they know I'm not in California.

"What can we do Mick?" Parker asked.

"Well, that's enough to get Jeff locked up but not Clarissa or Verna as they were being made to do things," Mick said.

"Well, I would feel better if he was behind bars." I sniff.

"I know and I'm going down to the station now since he's still there to make sure that he doesn't get out anytime soon. But still, keep an eye out on the women if they decide they want money for themselves they will be back." Mick said getting up and heading to the door.

"Thanks for everything Mick we really appreciate it," Parker said.

Once Mick left Wes said he was going to head out since his job was done. Once the house was locked back up Parker found me in the kitchen. I was trying to drink some water but really couldn't stomach it.

"He just wanted to discard me as some kind of trash over money. It's not worth it Parker. I can't stand having to always look over my shoulder and worried they will get me. I can't stay here." I said.

"What do you want to do then beautiful? Sell your mom's place because a couple pieces of shit think you owe them the world?" He said gathering me up in his arms.

I don't know what I want to do. I can't be scared for the rest of my life. I need to go to the jail and see him." I said.

"Are you sure you want to do that?" he said giving me an unsure look.

"I don't know Parker I don't know anything right now." I start to cry.

"Come here! Listen if you really need to see him to feel better I'll ask Mick tomorrow."

"Ok I may change my mind by then but I'm so frustrated and is this what mom was going through while sick?" I asked him.

"I sure as hell hope not. She was too fucking sick for all this shit." He said.

"Can we just go upstairs to the bed? I'm so tired and I just want to lay down." I sighed.

"Let's go beautiful." He smiles grabbing my hands pulling me off the stool and holds me flush against him and smiles at me before he dips his head for a kiss.

Once we get upstairs I decide I want to shower before laying down. "Do you have room in that shower for me?" Parker smirks.

"Of course I do." I smile and walk into the bathroom. He removes his shirt and I notice a couple of tattoos.

"I didn't know you had tattoos," I said touching his upper arm and then chest.

"I guess you didn't see them last time we were naked." He chuckled.

"No, I was more focused on that." I point at his crotch and giggle.

"Get your cute ass in the shower." He said getting in after me swatting my ass.

He puts his arms around me under the water and presses himself on me. I turn around and smile at him and wrap my arms around his neck and lean in for a kiss.

Things start to heat up and the kisses deepen and before I know it his tongue is in my mouth and my legs are wrapped around his waist.

"Can I?" He whispers.

"Can you what?" I whisper back biting my lip.

"You know stick it in." He chuckles.

"Oh well if you want to." I smile.

"Shit I need a condom." He said.

"I'm on the pill for medical reasons so it's fine with me if it is with you," I said.

"Oh fuck! I've never done it that way but I would like my first time with you beautiful." He said leaning in for a kiss and as I returned the kiss he was already half inside me.

Parker moans which turns me on and he pushes in deeper which makes me feel things I didn't know could feel and he looks back up at me with water running over our bodies and pushes me against the wall and slowing moves in and out of me.

I throw my head back against the wall and moan as he goes faster while he's sucking on my neck. His hands are roaming over my ass while holding me up.

"Parker!" I manage to pant out as he goes a little bit faster when my body does uncontrollable things and I spasm around his hard cock as he lets loose inside of me flooding my insides with his hot come.

"Damn baby." He kisses my lips and tries to catch his breath. "That was something." He smirks and kisses me again as he puts me down.

"It felt better without a condom but I probably should say that huh?" I giggle.

"No, probably not but I enjoyed it more than I can even express. I think when you are with the right person it just feels right anyway." Parker smiles at me.

"I couldn't of said it better. Probably should actually shower now huh?" I laugh.

He grabs the soap and begins soaping up my back and once done we get out and head to the bed. No need for clothes we are just going to get dirty again.