Everyone wrote me that they have arrived at the grill and they are just waiting for me to arrive to begin the celebration

Everyone wrote me that they have arrived at the grill and they are just waiting for me to arrive to begin the celebration. I was extremely nervous about how everyone will react to my hair especially Stefan. This is the first time I've ever changed my hair even the color.

As I walked into the grill I immediately felt everyone's eyes on me, I heard a gasp. I heard cheering, whistling, and a lot of complementing comments about my hair.

I began to blush, I turned to Stefan who had a turned on face, I smiled widely and blushed a bright red on my cheeks.

"Oh my gosh, Y/N I love your hair."

"It looks amazing."

"When did you get it done?"

So many questions being asked at the same time, and so many complements. The one person who didn't speak much was Stefan, he was so turned on about my hair that he was undressing me with his eyes. He stood up and walked to me and whispered in my ear.

"I can't wait to take you home." My heart was racing.

The rest of the night at the grill Stefan couldn't keep his hair off of me, which I wasn't complaining. I could tell by the look of his face that he was falling in love with me all over again.

He couldn't wait to take me home and show me a good time. It was around midnight when we arrived home.

The moment we entered our home immediately Stefan grabbed my face and began kissing me, to the point where we were having a hot, steamy make out session.

Stefan's hand was all over my body especially my hair.

"My gosh, you're so beautiful." Stefan was complementing while he was kissing my neck. Each time Stefan gave me a complement I would blush.

Stefan began to play with the end of my shirt, teasing me.

"Stefan, just take the damn thing off." I smiled, Stefan bit his lower lip with a smirk. Stefan finally removed my shirt. I also took his shirt off and Stefan immediately returned his lip onto my chest.

Stefan slid his hand behind me reaching for me bra. As Stefan unclipped my bra, he threw it across the room.

My exposed breast were in his face he looked at them with hunger. He grabbed my left breast putting it in his mouth swirling this tongue, I grabbed the back of his head giving him a slight tug. I moaned enjoying the pleasure.

Stefan pulled out with a pop and moved onto my right breast doing the same technique. While he was sucking on my breast, his other hand was reaching down my pants undoing the button and zipper.

Stefan pulled away from my breast with a pop, with his tongue he was sliding down until he reached my pants that were undone. He looked at me as he was removing my pants, I bit my lower lip loving my view.

My area was openly exposed to him, wet and warm. He stood up removing his pants, but I stopped him.

"That's okay honey. I got that for you." I waved my hand ripping his pants and shirt off.

"I love it when you do that." I giggled. Stefan laid me back down onto the bed, he brought my legs up my chest and began attacking my core. I rolled my eyes into the back of my head.

"Oh my gosh, Stefan. Just like that." I placed my hand above my head gripping on the sheets. We were lucky that we live alone in this house.

Stefan pulled away bringing my legs back down, already leaving me weak. I placed his hand behind me neck kissing me roughly but passionately.

Stefan bit my lower lip and pulling away. Without hesitation Stefan turned me around as my ass was facing him, he gave me a couple of slaps on my cheeks turning red. With each slap I moan loudly.

Stefan grabbed his membrane slamming inside of me, I moan so loud that I would have sworn I felt the house shake. Stefan didn't slow down his technique, he held on tight to my hips and kept pounding me.

I laid my head on the bed enjoying every moment.

"Fück Stefan! Don't stop." A squeal escape from my mouth.

Stefan stopped for a quick second to held me up as my back was against his chest, Stefan had me in a chock hold. I grabbed the back of head pulled into his head.

"You have no idea how turned on I was when I saw you in this new hair cut. Let me fück your brains out, pet." I licked my lips getting extremely wet, as if it was more possible.

"Yes, daddy." His eyes darken by the pet name I've given him.

Stefan pulled out and slammed inside of me a couple more times until he released me turned me around again as I was facing him. He grabbed my legs placing them on his shoulder, Stefan spit on his hands and rubbing my core. We locked eyes never losing contact.

Stefan slid inside of me again.

"Oh my gosh Stefan! Ugh!" Stefan grabbed one my of my breast shoving it inside his mouth. There was so much pleasure. I held onto Stefan's shoulders.

Stefan pulled out again.

"Stand up." Stefan demanded. I nodded my head. Stefan grabbed my left leg over his shoulder as he began fücking me standing up.

"Gosh you're so beautiful Y/N. You're mine and will always be mine." Stefan complementing me.

"Yes! Yes, yes, yes! Ugh! Fück!"

"Ride me." Stefan demanded again.

"Oh fück yeah, daddy." Stefan laid down on the bed and I climbed on top of him, placing my legs besides his hips. I grabbed his membrane and slid his dïck inside of me. I put my hands on his chest and began riding him.

"Fück Y/N, just like that." Hearing Stefan moan is the sexiest sound ever.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so c-close." I moaned out loud.

"Shït me too." Stefan grabbed my hips and I moved my legs into a sitting position and he began pounding me hard and fast.

I felt Stefan twitch he slammed into me three times until we both let out our juices. I was breathing extremely hard. I pulled out and laid next to Stefan.

We stared at each other breathing heavily.

"Y/N i really love your hair." I chuckled lightly.

"I know, you expressed your feelings by giving me the best sex ever." My eyelids felt extremely heavy and I felt I was falling into a deep sleep.

"Stefan I love you. So much."

"And I love you, Y/N Y/L/N."

kayla_cruz2019

I hope you like Kayla!

Thank you so much for the request and I'm so sorry for the long wait, thank you for being so patient with me.

Maria❤️😘