Forty-Nine

I wake up and get dressed earlier than usual just in case Trevor is still here and I won't need to see him. I step out the house and I see his car is still here so he's here. I get work and I start to do work. I remembered I had a missed call from Hardin last night so I decide to call him. Ring after ring after ring and no answer he's probably busy doing work and then school. For now I've been doing school online. Once I'm in a zone of doing work none stop I get distracted by a knock on the door.

"Come in"I yell. I know thats not professional but I'm just in a zone. The door opens and I look up and it's Trevor.

"Can I speak with you Tessa"he asks.

"Sure."

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry for last night I didn't know what I was thinking"he says. I could tell by the look on his face that he is truly sorry.

"Trevor.. I already told you it's fine"I say with a smile and continue to work.

"Okay then.. I guess I'll see you later tonight"he says and leaves. I forgot about the night driving and dinner.

The day goes by fast. I did do a good amount of work. I went through 3 stacks of sticky notes and quite a few staples which I have to go to the store and buy a few more things.

I get back to the house and open the door to the my room and I see Hardin. I run up to him and he carries me.

"Well I guess someone missed me"he says with big laugh and I kiss him.

"What are you doing here Hardin"I say as he sets me down on the floor.

"Vance told me about the night driving and dinner so he invited me and I decided to surprise you"he says and I start to get ready.

"I missed you so much Hardin"I say. I never felt so close to someone until I met Hardin. He does seem to get jealous but he controls it. I put on a black shirt dress and we head downstairs. I see Trevor is in the couch as well as Kimberly.

"Hey guys were just waiting on Christian"Kimberly says.

"Hey Tessa..hey Hardin"Trevor says and I noticed his attitude change when he said Hardin. I don't know what that was about but I don't pay any attention to it. We all get in the SUV. Hardin sits next to the window, I sit in the middle and Trevor next to me. I lean my head in Hardin shoulder and he leans his against the window. While we drive we see all the big buildings and we go close to the skyline.

"Look at the skyline it looks so beautiful"I say and I unbuckle my seatbelt and I sit in Hardin lap to get a better view.

"It's like a dream"Kimberly says and kisses Christian on the cheek. Their relationship is so..perfect. They are always happy and they have a great son.

"All the lights from the buildings at night look amazing"Trevor says and he looks at me. His eyes are glowing but I think it's because of the reflection from the lights. I sit back in the middle and put my seatbelt back on.

"Can we stop for a second I want to take a picture with Tessa in front of the skyline"Hardin says and I look back up at him. I never knew he did the whole picture thing. We all stop and get off. Kimberly take two pictures of us and we take some of her and Christian. They ask a random person if they could take us all a group picture and we get back in the SUV.

"I'm going to print these out when we get home. I have a picture printer"Kimberly says. I feel someone's hand on my hand and I thought I was Hardin but it's not it's Trevor. His hand probably just slipped so I pull my hand away and I get closer to Hardin.

Notes: Well do you think Trevor is doing all these things like the kiss and now the hand on purpose or are they accidents?