Four

I wake up and the first thing I notice is Molly isn't here. Maybe she has class today I'm not sure. I need to go to the store and buy some school things I need like pens and journals. I take the bus since right now I don't have a car. It takes quite awhile for it to get here and it's burning hot outside. I finally get in the bus and it drops me off across the street from target. I quickly cross the street hoping I won't get hit by a car and go in the store. I go straight to the supplies aisle get some things pay and leave. I take the bus again it got here faster but the traffic right now is terrible. I get back to my dorm and pack every into my book bag.

I don't know exactly what to do today. I might just go to a book store and get some books. First I need to go get some food. Since it's not even noon I'm going to get a cup of fruit and a smoothie. Once I finish I head to the closest book store good thing everything is close to the school. I end up getting 3 books which is the 50 shades of grey trilogy. I spent 65 dollars each one was 20 plus tax. I don't regret it though the movies were good so the books have to be even better. I head back to my room and I see Hardin is sitting on Molly's bed.

"Um what are you doing here and how did you even get in?"

"I have a extra key."

"How do you even have a key to my dorm?"I say with a rude tone.

"Chill I got it made just in case Molly loses hers. I was wondering if you want to go to a party with me later around 6."

What's up and all these parties but yet I don't have anything to do so I guess I will go.

"I guess pick me up then."

"Sure thing, bye Theresa" he says and smirks.

"It's Tessa."

Man why can't he get my name right I hate when people call me Theresa. Why would he want me to go to a party with him. Who knows maybe he just wants to hangout.

I hear some yell. I'm in the bathroom doing my hair.

"Theresa are you ready?"

I see that it's Hardin. I thought he said at 6. I check the time and it is six dang where did time go.

"Oh I'm just give me a second let me finish's my hair is didn't see the time" I say.

"Whatever just hurry up."

"Okay I'm done."

Hardin just starts to stare at me. I start feeling a little uncomfortable cause I don't know what exactly his intentions are.

"You um... you look great now let's go."

We get into his car. He told me the party is quite far from here. I pull out my mascara and lipgloss and start to apply some.

"What are you doing?"he says with a harsh tone.

"Putting mascara and lipgloss on."

"No I know that but why like you don't need any of that you look perfect."

I can feel myself start to blush, but I can't tell if he's serious.

"I mean it you don't need any of that stuff on your face."

It's like he just read my mind.

"Oh well then I guess I won't put some on then."

We finally get to the party. I go with Hardin and some of his friends.

"Tessa this is Zed, Jace, and Tristan. Guys this is Tessa."

After exchanging hellos Hardin leaves to go to the bathroom. His friend zed won't stop looking at me and I start to feel uncomfortable.

"So Tessa are you single?"Zed asks me and outa his arm around me.

"Um can you maybe not touch me please."

"Don't worry I won't do anything to you."

He starts leaning towards me with his lips out.

"She said to not touch her did you not hear."

Hardin comes yelling at him and zed gets scared.

"Oh I'm sorry man it won't happen again."

"Why are you saying sorry to me you should apologize to her."

"Sorry Tessa I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable I'm drunk that's all."

I walk away and I see Hardin come right behind me.

"Tessa are you okay."

"Um yeah I'm just a little uncomfortable being around guys cause i think they are going to hit me or something."

"Don't worry I won't let that happen to you."

Hardin puts his arms around me and gives me a hug. How come all guys can't be like him.