Forty-Three

Tessa's POV

We finally get to Christian's after a long drive. I don't really know what the drive was like because I fell asleep half way. I can't believe I got in a fight with that girl but I don't regret it. She should know not to mess with what's not hers.

"I'll be right back Tess I'm going to go with Vance"Hardin says and I stay with Kimberly.

"So Tessa how was it visiting your friend?"Kimberly ask and I start to laugh.

"It was fun we just talk and after Hardin took me to get frozen yogurt"I say and laugh again because I got a flashback of when I beat that stupid girl.

"Why are you laughing is there something your not telling me. Spill the beans"she says.

"When we went to get frozen yogurt there was this girl who kissed Hardin a few days ago"i say and she gasps.

"She kissed him how do you know?"

"He told me right away on the phone so when I saw her I beat her up and left"I say.

"Dang Tessa! Do what your have to do to protect your man"she says and starts laughing.

"Where did Hardin and Christian go?"I ask.

"They went to go buy some groceries because I'm making dinner tonight"she said with a big smile on her face. I could tell cooking is her thing.

"Maybe I could help you?"I ask hoping she'll say yes if not I feel bad because she's the one who did all the work.

"Yeah that'll be great. Oh and all of us are going out later. Christian has this friend and their opening their private club for grand opening tonight. It'll be fun trust me"she says and gets up to get a drink of water.

"That does sound fun."

Hardin and Christian get back and I start to help Kimberly make dinner. We eat and we get dressed to go to that night club. I don't dress fancy because it's a night club who dresses fancy if you can't even see your outfit. I put on a pink oversized shirt that says honey with some black biker shorts and my pink Jordan 1's. I go and knock on Hardins door to see if he's ready.

"Hardin are you ready?"I ask when he opens the door. I see he's wearing a white t-shirt and blacks jeans and converse. He looks at me up and do and I blush.

"Uh..yeah I'm ready."

He takes my hand and we go downstairs like if we were going to some ball.

Notes: the next chapter is going to be good hehe.