Forty-Two

Hardins POV

I get ready to take Tessa to go visit Landon. I already told my father that we are going. After a two hour drive we finally get there. Tessa knocks in the door and Landon opens it.

"Landon"Tessa yells and hugs him.

"Tessa. I've missed you"he says hugging her back.

"Come in guys"my father comes up behind him.

"How have you been Tessa dear"my father says.

"I've been well"she reply's and smiles.

We eat lunch and catch up on everything. We stay for awhile and we leave.

"Would you like to get some frozen yogurt?"I ask Tessa.

"Ouu yeah let's get some."

We get to the place and walk in and get order. Then I see a girl walk in. It can't be.

We get handed our orders and as we walk away I hear the girl say.

"Hardin I could still feel that kiss."

Why. Why did she have to open her mouth. Tessa turns around a with furious eyes.

"So this is the girl who kissed you"she says while handing me her frozen yogurt.

"I sure am and I was.."she gets cut off by Tessa pulling her hair. Holy shit I don't know if I should stop her or just let her.

The girl yanks on Tessa's hair and Tessa slams her against a table and and slaps her then yanks on her hair again.

"Don't mess with what's mine"she yells while walking out the door and I follow her.

We get in the car and drive the first five minutes is just us eating until I break the silence.

"I can't believe you did that"I say and laugh.

"Believe it baby"she says and I laugh even more.

"I never thought you would do something like that though"I say.

"I'll do whatever it takes to keep someone from messing with what's mine"she says.

"Wow okay I see you."

The drive is still long and Tessa falls asleep.

Notes: I know this was a small chapter but it's because I'm trying to make the next one longer. But let me know what you think.