Thiry-Four

We go back inside and I decide to make dinner for everyone when Christian and Kimberly get back. I see they'll be here in an hour so that gives me time to make everything.

"Hey "Tessa. Oh my god it smells good in here who's cooking"Kimberly says I didn't even notice when they got here.

"Hey. I am. I made chicken with macaroni salad and mash potatoes. I even made desert if you guys would like some."

"That's fantastic. Thank you."

"Where's Christian?"

"Oh he's talking on the phone in the car. Where Smith?"

"He's in his room. Today we played and he took a nap."

We all start to eat and we have a few drinks. Smith goes to his room and so does Kimberly and Christian. I walk to the down stairs baggy and I over here Christian talking to Kimberly.

"It's not good Kim. I was talking to Hardin on the phone outside and he said wherever he goes he sees that Zed guy. I told him about us moving to Seattle and he thinks we should move now and take Tessa with us."

Hardin sees Zed everywhere and he want me to move to Seattle with Kimberly and Christian.

"I think that's a good idea honey. We could move some of our best workers to the publishing house we have in Seattle and we can take Tessa"she says.

"What about her classes"Christian asks.

"There is a second campus over there from the school she goes to. So that won't be a problem"Kimberly says in a calm voice.

I run upstairs and call Hardin but he doesn't pick up. I call him at least five times but he doesn't answer so I text him.

*Hardin why aren't you answering my calls?*

Time passes and he didn't even answer my text. I lay in bed until I fall asleep.

Hardins POV

I keep in getting calls from Tessa but I don't answer. She's probably calling because she knows of my plan of her moving to Seattle but it's the best for her. It's not safe here especially because Zed is a fucking stalker. So I'm going to take all her clothes to Vances house tomorrow hoping Zed won't follow me.

*Hardin why aren't you answering my
calls?*

I see Tessa's text bury I don't open it. I'll explain everything to her tomorrow. I pack all of her things and I fall asleep.

I put all her stuff in my car and I drive as fast as possible and I get to Vance.

"Hardin come in"Vance says.

"Hardin what are you doing here"Tessa says and hugs me.

"I bought all your stuff. I'm assuming you know the plan"I say and I look at Kimberly and Vance.

"I do."

"Okay so since you know I hope you know it's for the best. I'll be going to just not right now. Not until everything is settled"I say and she looks down.

"Tessa we're leaving today. We've been having our place in Seattle for a while now so we could leave"Kimberly says.

It's hard for me to leave Tessa for awhile but how I said it's for the best.

"Okay"she says and hugs me again.

"I love you okay" I say hoping for her to calm down.

"Okay well guys I'm going to leave please watch Tessa."

Notes: What do you guys think is going to happen? Do you guys think everything is going to go smoothly or rough?