Five

After he's done hugging me we end end up going back to campus.

"Thanks for dropping me off I'll see you around."

"Tessa...never mind see you around."

That was weird I wonder what he wanted to tell me.i head back to my dorm and I get a call. It says unknown so I don't answer it. Then I get a text from a weird number.

*Tessa I know where your dorm is at I was just in there today going through your stuff. So next time when I see you you'll be alone.*

Why can't he just leave me alone. I'm going to get a restraining order against him tomorrow morning. Good thing I only have 2 days out of the week for class so after class tomorrow I'll go.

The morning one fairly quick. I get dressed and head to class hopefully they go by fast so I could go get that restraining order against Cole. My 2 classes go by fast after that I go straight to the police station. 45 minutes later and a lot of signing I finally get the restraining order. Now Cole won't be able to get to me.

I go back to my room and do some homework I have. I finish it oddly fast. It's good though cause I get to do whatever I want. Someone knocks on the door and I open it. It's Hardin. He steps inside and takes a seat on my bed.

"Hey Tessa I just wanted to make sure you are okay."

"Oh I'm doing somewhat okay. I just did some homework and I went to the police station."

"Why did you go to the police station."

"I got a restraining order against Cole. He has been stalking lately and I just want to feel safe that's why I got it."

"I understand" he says slowly and scans my face and body.

He gets up and is face to face with me only a small piece is separating us. My heart begins to race. I don't know why I'm feeling like this. I never feel like this with anyone. I look down at the ground and he lifts my face up and presses his lips against mine. Without me knowing I don't step back I go along with it. I should stop this is Molly's brother I can't be doing this.

"Har...Hardin we cant do this at least not now."

He doesn't stop kissing me then he goes down to kissing my neck. I let out a silent moan. I put my arms around his neck and wrap my legs around him. Which causes him to lift me up. He takes me to my bed and lays me down. He is now hovering over me and removes his shirt. I then remove mine.

I really shouldn't be doing this but I just can't seem to stop. I need this I need to get over my small fear of guys. If I know one thing about Hardin is that he wouldn't hurt me. I know that for a fact.

"I know I shouldn't be doing this Tessa, but I can't seem to stop I need you. I never felt like this towards any of my sisters friends, but you...you are different" he says while kissing my neck.

"I need you too Hardin but I don't think I'm ready for any of this...at least not now. Maybe if you just give me some time. I need time to think about everything and get over about the things Cole has done to me."

"Let me tell you one thing Tessa, just know I won't ever hurt you I will always protect you no matter what. I'll wait for you."

He gets off from on top of me and I sit up and put my shirt back in and he does the same.

"Maybe don't tell Molly about this at least not now...please Hardin."

"I won't I promise I'm going to go I'll see you around."

He leaves the room leaving me with my thoughts. What just happened I can't between made out. I feel like I'm not ready to be with anyone but I feel like I can be with him. I can't let the things Cole has done to me haunt me I need to be free and happy, and that is with Hardin. With him I feel safe I haven't felt safe in a long time until now. I still need time to think about all this then make sure I'm ready to be with Hardin.

The rest of the day I just spent my time watching tv. I'm not in the mood to do anything else today really I already did enough today. It's 9 right now I'm just going to go to sleep maybe tomorrow I'll go to the mall.